9.28.2010

I'm Back!!

Wow....it seems like I have been away from the blogs forever when in reality it has only been four days!! OK...not exactly four days because I checked them every once in a while on my phone while in New York over the weekend {what can I say, I'm addicted!}.


I had such a good time in New York with my wonderful sisters-in-law!! I was nice to be able to get away from everything for a couple of days. I would like to say that it was nice to get away and relax but I'm pretty sure the word was not in our vocabulary over the weekend! We did and saw so much stuff in such a short time that we were constantly doing something. And when we weren't at a specific place we were walking and then walking some more!! The amount of pain that my feet were in is pretty much indescribable....not going to lie they still hurt today. As a matter of fact I had to sit down for a couple of minutes while getting ready for work this morning because they were killing me! {yes I'm a wimp and have no tolerance for pain what so ever!} Speaking of work....do you know how hard it is to have to get up early and go to work when you have been off for four days? Let me tell you....it's not fun!


I have lots of pictures from NY but you are going to have to wait and see them because I was lazy last night and did not feel like putting them on the computer. Honestly....I don't see it happening at all this week considering that I am so exhausted that I could sleep for a whole day and I have a whole house to clean and multiple loads of laundry to complete before Friday! I promise that I will have a whole post dedicated to my trip though {but I can't promise you when it will be up :)}!

No comments: