1.14.2011

Confession Friday

I'm not going to lie, I've been trying to think of confessions to share with you since yesterday morning and so far I've only been able to think of one...I know, I'm lame. I'm sure that I will be able to think of lots more to share with you as I begin because...well, I think I might of inherited the Mudd family trait of taken for.ev.errrrrr. to finish any kind of story or joke therefore dragging things out way longer than what they should be...kinda like my explanation that I'm giving right now, yep I pretty much just proved myself to be right!

I confess that I only made supper once this week and I will not be making anything tonight either, I have bunco and even though I don't have to be there until 7:30 and I will probably be home around 4:30ish I still consider that to be a valid excuse to not cook. Oh, and the one night that I did cook supper it consisted of pigs in a blanket and some good 'ole mac 'n cheese...which Keegan has wanted every night since. So much for my goal of making weekly menus!

I confess that the above mentioned supper was made on Monday night and as of last night the stone I used for the pigs in a blanket was still sitting on top of the stove....untouched.


Yep...it even had the cheese still stuck on it! And to top it off, my grandpa called me out on it....he saw it sitting there on Monday and it was still there when he came over on Wednesday! Don't worry though, I cleaned it off right after I took this picture.

I confess that when I walked into Keegan's room this morning and saw this....


I kinda panicked because he was no where to be found! I then walked over to his bed and saw this....


I felt much better after I saw the top of his head popping out of the blanket! {And just in case you were wondering, I took both pictures after I found him all cozy and sound asleep}

I confess that even though Ryan does not want the toy room painted red, I'm doing it anyways!! I like to think of it as a little payback for the green couches! His reasoning behind it...he said that red is a girl color!! Ummm....not it's not, in fact we are using Mickey Mouse red, who just happens to be a boy!

I confess that I convinced Keegan to wanting his toy room red {he wanted orange} by using the whole "Mickey Mouse red" to entice the excitement! Ryan tried to get him to change his mind but I'm winning this battle! :)

I confess that the other night when Keegan randomly threw up at midnight I let Ryan clean it up {I assisted some} and when he told me that I could go back to bed, I did, even though he is the one who gets up at 4:30 in the morning...and yes I felt a little guilty about it but he had to take a shower anyways because he got puked on!

I confess that even though it is probably not the best thing to do, I wear skinny jeans and boots to work. I always tell me self that it probably isn't very work appropriate but I do it anyways because my office is pretty laid back and it's not like anyone else besides the people here will see me.
See....I told you I would be able to come up with some more, they might not be the most interesting confessions in the world but hey, my life isn't interesting at all times!

Your turn!!

2 comments:

Adrien said...

We're in the same boat with trying to come up with confessions! I've had really lame CF's for the past two weeks because I've been so busy and distracted that I have no time for being silly!

I confess that I only cooked twice this week, because we've been treated to several family birthday dinners, and both nights I cooked the exact same thing, because I'm lazy. -- See - lame.

Stephanie said...

Seeing your stone made me laugh. So many of my baking pans look like this! I started using parchment paper though & that keeps them clean :) The picture of Keegan sleeping is so cute/funny too.