9.30.2010

Birthday Party Fun

Yes....I know Keegan's birthday isn't until November BUT I can't resist starting early on all of the stuff I will need for his party! I've already ordered his shirt, have a banner & favor bag tags in the works, and got the cake covered {kinda}. Now I'm working on the invitations. Let me rephrase that....I've been working on the invitations for about a month now but I just haven't found anything that I absolutely loved...until now! I know you're asking "so what's the problem Meagan?" I will tell you what the problem is, I found three that I LOVE but I can't decide which one I absolutely love the most. I'm kind of leaning towards one more than the other two but then I look at all of them and I'm back to loving all three equally again!

This is where you come in! I'm going to show you the three that I have it narrowed down to and you are going to tell me which one you like the most!






Keep in mind that I will be changing the information & pictures on all of them! :)

3 comments:

sblind2 said...

I vote for #3....but you're right they are ALL super cute!!

Stephanie said...

I love the 2nd & 3rd one, but if I had to pick, I'd go with the 2nd one.. I'm a sucker for polka dots :)

Cassie said...

I love #1 - I think it's the best for getting the information across. And super cute!! You can't really read all of the information well on #3. And I think ANY photo would be perfect with #1. I can't wait to see all of the other details!!
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog! lol.