9.15.2010

I'm a Newbie!!

I have to admit, this is my first blog.....EVER!! I have acquired a slight addiction to reading other people's blogs and thought to myself, I can do that, so here I am trying it out! I hope that I can keep it interesting, at least some what interesting, while sharing the things going on in my life. Just bear with me while I get started and try to figure all of this out!


I have laughed, even cried a little, been inspired, gotten lots of great ideas, and had some "ah ha" moments while reading other people's blogs. Who knows, maybe I can even do some those things to you through my blog!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

congrats on starting your blog! :)

Adrien said...

Thank you for following my blog! I'm super excited that you're starting one of your own. Watch out, it's addicting, haha. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Cassie said...

I agree with Adrien, you will be addicted in no time. Trust me there are plenty of times when I sit down to blog and I am like, I have nothing exciting to blog about, who cares, the blog is all about you so just write what you feel and have fun!! Good luck!