9.17.2010

Let's Be Real!

A blog that I follow has started a "Confession Friday", where every Friday she lists some confessions of things that have happened throughout the week and tries to get everyone else to confess something as well. Some of her confessions are pretty funny, check out what she was willing to confess on her blog. And check out what someone else confessed about here!

While others might not be so willing to confess their dirty little secrets, I'm going to take the challenge and confess some stuff to you! Ok....maybe I won't be telling you all of my dirty little secrets but I will be real with you and admit to some stuff that I probably wouldn't want to admit to anyone!

  • I admit that I went through McDonalds drive through way too many times this week, so many times that I probably won't say the exact number! :) I partially blame McDonalds for this though....I mean how am I really suppose to resist $1 sweet teas!! And to give you an idea on how often I get sweet teas....
and yes I bought both of them in the same day! And...I have one sitting next to me right now!

  • I admit that I didn't feel like making supper one night so Keegan didn't actually eat until almost 8 {he goes to bed at 8:30}! And I wouldn't even consider it eating supper....he had about 10 pieces of hard salami, a couple of crackers, some chips, and Trix. Nice combo huh? But hey....that's what he wanted!
  • I admit that even though Keegan won't be three until another two months, we already switched him to the big boy booster seat! It is just so much easier and he meets the height & weight requirements already!
But sleeping like this can't be comfortable!

  • Whenever I do laundry, I do Ryan's work clothes last. Why you ask....because by that time I'm tired of folding clothes & I don't care if his work clothes sit in the dryer all week getting wrinkled! I mean he is a carpenter, working outside getting all sweaty and dirty, does he really need non-wrinkled clothes for that? I don't think so! And yes....this happens almost every week, not just this week! :)

  • I admit that I have become obsessed with buying stuff off the internet....and I secretly wish that Ryan doesn't get home early the same day I'm expecting the package to arrive so I can open it, put everything away & hide all of the evidence before he gets home!!
Ok....I think that's enough for this week, even though I could go on & on, I need to save some stuff for next week!!

5 comments:

Adrien said...

Ugh...I also LOVE McDonald's sweet tea. What is it about that stuff? It's like the magic elixir of life. Glad you did your own confession Friday!

Cassie said...

Ahhh, I agree the Sweet Tea is sooo addicting!! Maybe I just low the fact that all I can think about it my teeth rotting as I drink the stuff, but it's sooooo good!
I will have to do that with the laundry. My husband always wants his washed first (he works outside too), but I think I am going to move it to last, because just like every other household, the last load always sits in the dryer for at LEAST a day. lol.

Meagan said...

I think it is the 5 pounds of sugar they use in the tea that makes it so irresistable!!

I would highly recommend doing the work clothes last! Only a day in the dryer is good....Ryan's are usually in there until it is almost empty! I always forget about them and he doesn't seem to mind going down to the basement every morning! :)

Stephanie said...

I love your confession Friday! I must say I go to McDonalds WAY too much too- the workers know it's me when I order & I call them my friends lol. My addiction is the iced vanilla coffee, although their sweet tea is amazing too :)

Kim Luke said...

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only wife that leaves their husbands clothes in the dryer for a week!! hahaha I cracked up reading your confessions!