10.06.2010

Busy Bees

HOLY COW...it has been almost a week since my last blog!! I'm doing some serious slacking around here! Things have been pretty busy around the Pflueger household lately. Now that I say that...it seems like we have been really busy but yet I feel like nothing really got accomplished. Ugh...I hate that feeling!

A little recap of our weekend....

Friday night the boys went to the football game {what else would they do on a Friday night?} while I stayed home and hosted a Margarita Pampered Chef party. We had some really good food and some great homemade Margaritas. Not to mention the oh so wonderful, mouth watering Chocolate Lava Cake {which was made in the microwave} and let me tell you it was just as good for breakfast the next morning! :)

Saturday we helped celebrate little Brody's 1st Birthday! He is such a cutie and although there were some meltdowns {but what birthday party would be complete without those} I think it is safe to say that he really enjoyed digging into is massive cupcake and opening all of his presents! From there we went and got Keegan's Halloween costume. We had different opinions as to what he should be but ultimately Mommy won {like usual}...I'm not going to give it away as to what he will be but I will give you a hint.....he will be wearing a hat!! We also went to my in-laws clubhouse that night because they made turtle soup and Ryan just HAD to go try it. Keegan and I stuck to eating the hot dogs! Since it was so cold out they had a little bonfire also and we had the chance to break out our hoodies....which is probably one of my favorite clothing items! I just LOVE hoodies!!

Check out Keegan's new hoodie!
 HAHA! Isn't it just too cute?!

Here's some more pics from that night.




When we got home Saturday night Keegan wanted to sleep on the couch so we suggested that we pull out the bed...he LOVED that idea! So he decided to grab Mickey and have a little party {which consisted of just sleeping}!




On Sunday we went pumpkin picking at a local pumpkin patch in town. It is smaller {and a lot cheaper} than the other more, popular pumpkin patch that is around here. Don't get me wrong....the bigger, more popular one is really cool and I really want to take Keegan there some day but the small one will do for now! I was hoping to get the rest of the stuff that I want to decorate the front of the house with for fall but that didn't happen {sigh}...maybe by next weekend I will finally be done decorating.


We told him he could pick any pumpkin he wanted but he had to be able to carry it...so this is what he found! And apparently we no longer know how to smile normal anymore! lol


Told you....no more normal smiles for this kid! 

To my surprise he absolutely LOVED going through the corn maze! 

Trying to pull the wagon back to the truck...

then decided it was much easier to just sit back & take a ride!

That pretty much sums up the past weekend!! Things haven't really slowed down at all the last couple of days but we decided that we needed some down time last night so we had "family game night". Which was really just a night of playing the Wii and eating popcorn for supper! Yes...you read that correctly....we ate popcorn for supper and let me tell you, there were no complaints from anyone! :)



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love all your pics! Keegan is just too cute!