10.29.2010

Finally Friday

I'm really getting behind on my posts this week, but between my back pain and lack of sleep I just haven't been too motivated to do much of anything this week. Nevertheless, I won't hold out my confessions from you, I mean those are the best ones right?!

I confess that since Ryan hasn't been home for supper at all this week, I haven't cooked at all...unless you consider cooking some spaghetti noodles and throwing some butter, garlic & Parmesan cheese on them cooking. One night is was cereal, the other night it was a sandwich & chips, and of course we had to go out one night too! I was really wanting KFC but Keegan wanted pancakes so we went to Denny's instead.

I confess that I'm still popping my neck even though my chiropractor told me not to. BUT....I'm doing much better with it!! I only did it 2 maybe 3 times yesterday and that is really good for me!!

I confess that the ice pack that I was using for my back a couple of days ago was this:

Yep....that is an ice pack for formula that we got when Keegan was born!! But hey...it works for backs too! But after using it I realized that there was a whole and the stuff started oozing out of it....


so I just wiped it off and put it back in the freezer! A little ooze wasn't going to stop me from using it!!

I confess that we let Keegan watch way too much TV. He would literally sit there and watch it all.day.long if we let him and we have even had to unplug it and told him is was broken before! Unfortunately he inherits his love of sitting in front of it from me....I'm a total TV junkie!

I confess that even though we ate out on Tuesday night and I had leftovers for lunch, I still got this for lunch the next day


mmm.....fried rice & bourbon chicken! I just couldn't resist it when I went to the mall on my lunch break to pick up Keegan's Christmas outfit {yes...I bought his Christmas outfit already...well at least one of his outfits. It was on sale & I had a coupon so I had to get it before they ran out of his size...which is what happened on the website, which is why I went to the mall on my lunch break, which then caused be to get Chinese food....}

I confess that I'm completely addicted to Facebook! No seriously...I am. It stays open pretty much all day on my computer {sometimes even during lunch when I'm not at my desk} and I check it constantly on my phone....like at almost every red light that I get stopped at. It's bad, I know and I'm trying to work on it...kinda.

I confess that the empty fish tank that I told you about a couple of weeks ago is still sitting in the same exact spot and it still has the water in it....but no fish because we keep forgetting to get Keegan a new one.

Well I think that is enough from me this week....what are you going to confess up to this week?!?!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I confess that I NEED to get Chinese food like pronto. My mouth is watering.

And don't worry I have a friend who is addicted to FB too. She even takes her phone in the bathroom with her. Hilarious.