10.14.2010

I'm in love....

with Pampered Chef!!


Ok...so this is nothing new but I thought I would share the fact that I absolutely, with out a doubt am in love with their products and have no one except my mom to blame thank for getting me hooked {and for giving me so much of it throughout the years}!! Their products are truly amazing!

If I had to guess, I would say that at least half {if not more} of my kitchen stuff is all PC. Yes, there is stuff that I have that isn't PC {for instance my cookware & my crockpot but PC doesn't sell crockpots so that is a fair exception} but I'll admit that my favorite things that I use are all from PC. I know what some of you might be thinking {and maybe yelling at the computer} "you can buy the same stuff at the store down the road for half the price Meagan!!!} but let me tell you....it's not the same, I can't explain why exactly but it's just not!

For instance....tell me what store you can buy something where you can make a cake in microwave? I'll give you some time to think about it......
times up!

The answer is there is no store....it's PC of course!! Now you're probably thinking "how do you make a cake in the microwave Meagan?" Let me share it with you....


There it is....the amazing Deep Dish Baker!! And with this wonderful piece of art {ok I might be exaggerating a little bit now} you can make a cake in the microwave in only 10 minutes!! My favorite is the chocolate lava cake....I can taste the goodness just thinking about it!! All you do is prepare the cake mix per the box {inside of the baker} and then add icing on top of the batter {a whole container by the spoonful & yes on top of the non-cooked cake batter}. Simply put the lid on place in the microwave for 10 minutes and it's done!! The only word that comes to mind when trying to describe how good it is is heaven....it is pure heaven!!

I have almost all of the other stones that are available and they are all just as good as the deep dish baker. They are the only things I use when I put something in the oven, everything from chicken, pizza, french fries, cinnamon rolls, casserols....you name it I use it on/in the stones. And cleanup is sooo easy, just use hot water & a rag {some times the scrapper too} and it's done!!

Aside from the stoneware, here are a few of my favorite things from PC and things that I use ALL the time:

AHHH....the handy dandy Mix 'n Chop. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this thing! I don't know what I ever did without it! It is perfect when making hamburger, ground turkey, shredded chicken & so much more! I use this so much that I usually have to take it out of the dishwasher when it is still dirty & wash it by hand so I can use it! It is the only thing I use when I brown hamburger & it makes perfect "Taco Bell" meat!! :)

The Quikut Paring Knives...aka the knife to use for pretty much everything! These are seriously my go-to knives when cutting something, unless I need a bigger knife of course but then I use the either the bigger paring knife or the utility knife from PC! I'm not quite sure how many I have but you can never have too many!






The Quick Stir Pitcher. This thing is in our refrigerator at all times...except for when I'm washing it of course! The handy dandy stirer thing {did I just make up a new word?} is awesome! With this you just pull the handle up and stir it all together...no more trying to find a spoon with a long enough handle to reach the bottom of the container to mix up your favorite drink!!




The Twixit Clips, aka those things that keep any sort of bag closed to help keep food fresh. I honestly have NO idea how many of these things I have but what I do know is that I use them on EVERYTHING. Chip bags, french fry bags, sometimes cereal bags, chocolate chip bags, marshmellow bags, bags of noodles, goldfish bags {the kind you eat not the real ones}....get the point I'm trying to get across?



I really could keep going on and on and on about all of my favorite things from PC but I think I will stop there! So if you don't have any PC products {shame on you....just kidding} go check out their website & find someone close to you that is a consultant so you can purchase something!! Already a PC lover...what is your favorite "toy" to use?

Also....for my fellow bloggers that are local {as in the Red Bud area} St. John's is having a Pampered Chef Quarter Auction on Saturday night!! They will have lots of different products that you can purchase for just quarters....sounds like a fabulous reason to go get some new goodies!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Are you going to the Quarter thing on Saturday?! Tell me more about it. I am SUPER interested. i saw a little thing about it on FB but not much info. :(
Can you e-mail me? cassie.walter@smwilson.com. Thanks!!

Meagan said...

I sent you the info that I have about it...let me know if you don't get the email!

Adrien said...

I love the mix 'n chop, too! I can't find ours since we moved this summer, and I miss it! I also love my large batter bowl and pizza stone. I don't have a ton of pampered chef, but I know what you mean about one brand just being unexplainably better than any other. I used to sell candles, so I'm kind of a candle snob, haha.