12.10.2010

Confession Friday

The time has come again where we I confess about all of the little things that have gone one throughout the week....some funny, some embarrassing, some aren't really a big deal, and some are probably a little TMI. {notice how I crossed out "we", not all of you like to play along....and for the ones that do, I LOVE reading your confessions!!}

Let's get to it.....

I confess that I have gotten a caramel mocha from McDonald's every single day this week...with the exception of today but I haven't gone to lunch yet so there is still a possibility of me getting one!

And I wonder why my clothes don't fit!!

I confess that last week we ran out of toilet paper out home and instead of going to the store to buy more we just went over to Ryan's parent's house and took a couple rolls of theirs! I eventually bought toilet paper when I went to the store to do my regular shopping for the week!

I confess that Keegan had a slight fever this morning when he woke up so I gave him some motrin asap and it was gone by the time we had to leave so he went to daycare.....yes, I know this is a major no-no but I told the director about it and told her to keep an eye on him and if anything happened to call and I would pick him up. He also said that he didn't feel good so I really hope he isn't getting sick!

I confess that I'm already using my Christmas present from Ryan! Yep, no presents under the tree for me this year....but in my defense Ryan is already using his too! Plus, who would want to wait until Christmas to use this...



I confess that since I got a 25% off coupon from Coach in the mail just days after we bought my purse I decided that I needed something to go with it.....


so I bought myself a new wallet! And in my defense it evened {is that even a word?} up the cost of our presents!

I confess that I'm beyond excited about BUNCO tonight....I didn't play last month so it seems like it has been for.ev.er since I've played! That and it is really the only "girl time" that I get....I'm surrounded by boys all.day.long {seriously, at home it is me & two boys and I'm the only girl at work....which sucks} so it is nice to be around girls for once!!

I confess that I made buckeyes last night for BUNCO tonight and I don't like they way they look so I'm not sure if I'm going to actually get them out, I might just keep them all for myself! {again....no wonder why my clothes don't fit!!} They taste perfect but they are not perfectly round like I would hope...yes I know that is crazy but I'm obsessive like that!

I confess that I shaved my legs this morning....for the first time since I don't even remember when!! Gross I know but when you wake up in the morning with justenough time to get the essentials done it's hard to squeeze it in, plus I wear pants all the time! {pretty sure this falls under the TMI & embarrassing categories!!}

I confess that I really contemplated on whether I would share the previous confession or not....it's quite embarrassing, so if any of you other girls are the same way I would love to know so I don't feel like I'm the only person who does this!!

Ok...now that I've shared too much and have embarrassed myself I'm going to quit talking typing! It's your turn....what are you going to confess to this week?!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm right there with you!! It hasn't just been weeks, it's been MONTHS! Nasty. But it's cold and I just think that all that hair is like "keeping me warm" or something. I tell my husband once he shaves his face I will shave my legs. Evil. Wahahaha.

I confess that I wish I knew how to play Bunco or at least had a group of people aroud my age that wanted to play!! Everyone always talks about how much fun it is! Do you play in Red Bud?

Anonymous said...

I am right with you and Cassie on the shave the legs thing! I mean us women have to shave everything below the neck sometimes there isn't enough time to do it in the morning! I don't know how many times I have been in the shower trying to shave my legs and the f.h. phone rings and suddenly no one else can answer the phone so I have to get out of the shower to answer...so much for that! Oh and the t.p. thing...it has happened to me and I live alone and yes, I have walked over to work and "borrowed" a roll! Tiffany

Heather said...

I confess that I hardly EVER shave the tops of my legs cause I'm single and I don't have to.

I confess that guys that drive cars turn me off. In a bad way. I like men that drive trucks. You have to at least have an SUV for me to even consider spending time with you. Bad...I know...

I confess that I sometimes secretly fantisize about faking my own kidnapping, moving to a small east coast town, and changing my name.

Meagan said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You guys made me laugh pretty hard!! And I feel SOOOO much better knowing that I'm not the only one walking around with hairy legs!! lol

Cassie...it is so easy to play and yes we play in RB. We almost always need someone to fill in if you ever want to play with us!

Stephanie said...

I confess that I buy (not with my $ though)& wrap my own Christmas & birthday presents! It's weird, but that's how we do it at our house! no surprises, but no disappointments either :)

I also confess that my legs are lucky if they get shaved once a week, really once every other week.