12.17.2010

I confess.....

that I'm not doing confessions today!! =/

I know, I know it's Friday and I do it every Friday but I'm crazy busy at work today so the blog is going to have to take a seat on the back burner!!

However, if you are just dying to read some confessions check out Adrien's blog!! She does confession Friday every single week and I have to tell you some of her confessions are freakin' hilarious....especially if you are a mom, then you will understand some of the stuff she goes through!

You can also check out Cassie's blog, she does confessions on Fridays also but sometime she slacks a little and doesn't do them every Friday {haha just kidding Cassie, you're not a slacker!!} but when she does the confessions are freakin' hilarious also!!

And if you have had a bad week or if there is something that is just annoying you to breaking point, head on over to Heather's blog and join her in throwing all the crap that you can't stand into a big black hole!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aww...thanks for the shout out dude!

Adrien said...

I know, sometimes you just need a BREAK!

I confess that I CANNOT post half of the confessions I want to on my blog, because my parents read it. Haha. And I sometimes wish I could make my blog girls only...buuut, that's impossible.