12.20.2010

Hello Monday

Is it just me or did the weekend go by waaaaaayyyy too fast?! But then again the weekends always go by way too fast...luckily it is only a 4 day work week!! The only thing that would be better was if it was a 3 day work week but I guess I will be happy with the 4 days!

I'm happy to report that I am feeling tons better than I did last week! I woke up Saturday morning and was actually able to breathe out of my nose, which is always a nice thing to be able to do! Keegan seems to be doing better also, still has a snot nose but I mean when doesn't he, he goes to a daycare which means there is at least 1 kid at all times with some sort of "thing" going on!

Our weekend was pretty laid back. We started off Friday night with just laying around watching TV...in our new basement of course! At any given time, you can find at least one of us {if not all 3 of us} down there doing something! We decided to make it a pizza night also and went out on a limb to try something new! We have been wanting to try the new cheesy bites pizza from Pizza Hut so we did....and let me just say that it was good but not as good as I would have hoped for. Personally I like the regular stuffed crust better but that's just me. I also made a new friend Friday night....


His name is "Sloshed Reindeer" and I have a feeling that we will become great friends pretty soon!! {Thanks for the recommendation Heather...even though you actually recommended it to Cassie and I was just being a creeper and decided to try it too!}


If you live in the Red Bud area and love a good, sweet wine then you HAVE to get yourself a bottle of this!! It is absolutely de-lish!! I managed to only have one glass of it Friday night so I can make my Christmas even more merrier and bring him along with me to the family things we will be going to on Christmas day!

Keegan didn't make any new friends but he did bond with a good friend of his....


I don't think Woody was quite ready for bed though....he was still wide awake and Keegan was passed out...or maybe he was just scared that one of the trains was going to plow right over him?!?!

On Saturday we got some stuff done around the house and then we ventured out to get some more Christmas shopping done. There were only a few things that I needed to get and yet I'm still not done!! Ryan is in charge of getting one of the things {which means he will probably buy it on Christmas Eve} and I still need to get something for Keegan's teacher...and I just can't decided what to get! If anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know!! We also decided to go to one of our favorite restaurants...Lottawatta Creek. If you have never been there...GO....NOW!! But be prepared to wait because it is always crazy busy {which just goes to show how amazing it is} and I would also recommend wearing pants with an elastic waist! {You will thank me if you do!} After shopping and eating we thought it would be fun to drive around and look at Christmas lights...Keegan however decided to fall asleep so he didn't see any. We went to a couple of different subdivisions and were really surprised to find that more than half of the houses didn't have any sort of decorations what.so.ever! I mean seriously people....tis the season, put up some freakin' lights would ya!!

Sunday was another "do stuff around the house" kind of day until it was time to go to the airport to pick up my mom and brother! When we got back to town we headed to DiCarlo's for some more delicious food {and it was buffet night!}. I always love when my mom comes home because I can guarantee that I will be eating DiCarlo's multiple times while she is here {and of course because I get to spend time with her}.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Prepare yourself...they are SOLD OUT of the Sloshed Reindeer Red. I know...so sad. We had a winery day yesterday and that was the first thing I was told when I walked in. So I had to settle for the last bottle of white.

Meagan said...

WHAT?!?! I was sooo going to stop by one day this week and pick up another bottle too!! Guess I'm going to have to cherish the one I have!