12.20.2010

Too Good Not To Share!

Not too long ago one of my cousins sent me an e-mail with a link to an amazing website. {amazing if you love a good deal} She originally sent me the link because she saw some good deals for some Thomas toys {and everyone knows how obsessed Keegan is with Thomas, well trains in general} so she wanted to make sure I saw it! {BTW....thanks Nicole!!}

Basically, this lady {aka Carrie, who just so happens to be from the St. Louis area} posts about all of the amazing deals that are currently going on pretty much everywhere. Every week she posts the weekly ads for stores like Target, Schnucks, and Walgreens {which she refers to as WAGS}. She basically does all of the dirty work for you and even tells you where to go to get coupons!! She also posts a lot of good deals from Amazon.

This website came in handy when I found out that I was in charge of getting Keegan's Christmas present that would be from my grandpa. I really had no idea what I was going to get for him, I mean I already gave all of my ideas to Santa! Then I saw this deal from Amazon posted on the site...


I'm not going to lie, at first I didn't think about it because Keegan seriously has SO much Thomas stuff already it's a little crazy but then I saw the price....$14.99 plus free shipping, regular price $49.99!! Umm....SOLD!! I ordered it immediately! {btw...I LOVE Amazon, a couple of days later I got another awesome deal on another toy, I paid $12.99 and it's originally $42.99!!!}

And also thanks to Carrie, I got a great deal on this game from Amazon too...
I ended up paying $9.99 for this game {again free shipping} and it is originally $29.99. Thankfully I saw the post for this deal when I did because the next day the price went up to $24.99. Which brings me to something else, she is really good about updating posts whenever a price changes or if the deal isn't good anymore.

And I have to add that this lady amazes me! She always shares whenever she gets good deals on stuff herself and she always saves a ri.dic.u.lous amount of money, like seriously I want her to do my shopping for me!

If you haven't seen this website yet, click on the link NOW, and if everyone already knows about this....why am I just now finding out about it?!?! {She also on FB so "like" her on there too!!}





2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh dude...she sent me the link for that website too!!!! There was a GREAT deal on there for the new Shrek movie.

Nicole said...

Glad you girls love it...I am hooked too but its a good addiction!!! I love passing on a good deal. That way we still have money to pamper ourself...right? Oh geez, I am so selfish! lol.