12.23.2010

Let's pretend today is Friday....

and make some confessions!!! That sounds like fun doesn't it?!?!

I confess that even though I'm totally jealous of all the people that are off work today I found a reason to not be jealous....the drive thru at McDonald's this morning was pretty much empty!! You know what that means right....I didn't really have to wait for my caramel mocha, I got it in no time! And the whole no traffic thing was nice too!

I confess that I'm pretty much addicted to buying clothes for Keegan. No, seriously, it's really bad and I'm kinda scared to see what it would be like if we ever have a little girl because I know I will be even worse then! The boy has sooo many clothes that sometimes he wears things only once and sometimes he doesn't even wear some of the stuff in his closet! I once went a whole month without doing his laundry and he still had enough clean clothes to last another week or two!

To go along with the previous confession, I confess that I already bought Keegan Valentine's and  St. Patrick's Day shirts! I only paid $3.99 for them so of course I was going to get them....if I didn't get them now I would have waited until the last minute then I wouldn't of been able to find anything.




I confess that I have about 2 months worth of stuff the file and put away at work! I just keep stuffing it all into a file folder and hiding it away {out of my boss' sight of course because he would freak out if he knew about it} instead of filing it all. However, I plan on getting it all done today seeing as my boss is on vacation and he won't see me doing it! :)

I confess that I have bought lots of different kinds of throw pillows to use on the couches in the basement and each one has been returned...except the ones still sitting my car that I keep forgetting about. I just can't find the right color to go with the green. {if we would have gotten red couches I wouldn't be having this issue!}

I confess that I watch the video of Keegan singing twinkle, twinkle little star multiple times throughout the day and I crack up every single time I watch it...it's just too funny! So...I'm going to post it again, just in case you didn't see it the first time I posted it on here! :)


1 comment:

Adrien said...

He sure is a cutie! I'm the same way with clothes. I can't resist the awesome Gymboree sale, and there are definitely outfits with tags still on them from last summer. :/