1.26.2011

I'm Just Sayin...

  • I need to learn how to say the word "no" sometimes
  • Don't talk to/treat me like a 3 year old...especially when I know exactly what I'm doing
  • Excedrin Migraine is a true gift from God
  • Pretty sure 3 year olds have way more mood swings then a 16 year old girl
  • My "blogger friends" are pretty much the best out of all "blogger friends
  • You shouldn't have to pay shipping when buying something online...you don't pay for it at the store even though it was originally shipped there.
  • I now understand why my chiropractor makes me do "exercises" with my neck....haven't done them in a while and my neck is killing me plus I've been getting lots of headaches again
  • All clothes should be made out of that non-wrinkle fabric
  • Winter sucks and so does our utility bill
  • Verizon needs to come up with a smaller family package. Right now the smallest one is 700 minutes to share....the most we have ever used in a month is maybe 150 since most of our minutes are free thanks to the mobile to mobile thingamajig they have so we are wasting a ton of money for minutes we don't even need....not cool, not cool at all.
What about you, what are you just sayin today?!

9 comments:

Heather said...

-Love the new header
-University of Phoenix sucks because they give you no break in between classes and my mind is still a big ol pile of mush from my finals but I had to jump right in to two new classes the next day.
-Raspberry Milano cookies are my new BFF
-Trying to figure out when I'm going to start packing on top of 2 hours of homework 4 nights a week, 4 hours of extra accounting work a week, and accomodating all of the people that are asking me to do their taxes for them...not going so well.
-We need a Blogger Girls Night Out...everyone is WAY too stressed.

Cassie said...

Everytime you do this I think of that gig on News Channel 5. And I laugh out loud.

I am tempted to eat another sleeve of oreos and I don't feel a bit bad about it.

I agree with you about Verizon. We have three people on my plan and we come no where NEAR 700 minutes.

I'm OVER winter. I haven't worn socks the past two days just because that's my feet telling winter to shove it!

And yes - BLOGGER GIRLS NIGHT OUT. Road trip because I can be the DD! lol.

Meagan said...

Thanks Heather, seeing yours made me want to change mine up a bit!!

I'm so in on the blogger girls night out!! Funny that you mentioned being the DD Cassie because when I first read Heather's suggestion the first thing that came to my mind was "and we will even have a dd!!"

Cassie said...

I'm all for it!! Just if you puke in my car, you will see a side of Cassie you don't wana see. lol.

Heather said...

Hahaha!!! No puking! Heather pukes when other people puke! We need to pick a night after I move, which will be Feb 12th. Then I am FREE as a bird!

Meagan said...

Promise no puking! I know better than to make a prego mad!! lol Feb 18th is the only night that doesn't work for me...other than that I'm free also!

Nicole said...

HEATHER ALSO NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SAY NO. YOU HAVE WAAAY TOO MUCH ON YOUR PLATE GIRL.

SAYING NO FEELS SOOOO GOOD SOMETIMES!!!(ONE OF MY NEW THINGS)

UTILITY BILLS CAN GO WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE! NEW HOUSE, NEW FURANCE...YOU WOULD THE THINK UTILITY BILL WOULDN'T BE SKY ROCKETING...NOT!!!

I WOULD LIKE IN ON YOUR GIRLS NIGHT...JUST SAYIN :-)

KICKBOXING ROCKS!

Nicole said...

sorry about my spelling and grammar in some of that post.

Heather said...

I don't think it would be a problem if you wanted to come along!