1.24.2011

Laziness

The title pretty much sums up our weekend...it was a lazy one and I thoroughly enjoyed it, like really, really enjoyed because it has been a long time since it has happened.

Friday night I had girls night and it was nice to actually spend some time with some great friends that I don't get to see very often. The boys went out to eat and stopped by grandma & grandpa's house because that's what they do pretty much every time I go out.

Saturday wasn't too eventful either. Sat around the house in the morning and then Keegan & I made a trip to Target, mainly for laundry detergent, paint brushes for Keegan and toilet paper and left after spending $85! But Keegan did get some pretty cool new shoes...they have Buzz & Woody on them and they light up! What more could a 3 year old want in a pair of shoes....and when we got home he had to put them on and wear them the rest of the day. He said that he is going to take them to Disneyland so he can so Buzz & Woody...the kid is not excited about that trip at all! The rest of the day/night consisted of naps and movie watching. Have you seen the movie Case 39 yet?! OMG....freaky, good but a little freaky! If you haven't seen it yet, rent it soon!

Sunday was the extreme lazy day {well for me at least}. Ryan was finally feeling better and actually had some energy so he got some more stuff done in the toy room...which by the way will be down once the doors get painted and the carpet goes in!! Me on the other hand, I didn't get out of my pj's all day...well until I took a shower at 8:45 and put some new ones on! I did manage to get all of the laundry done but that was it. I should have cleaned the house and painted the doors in the toy room but I didn't feel like it, I needed a day to just lay around and do nothing so my house is still a disaster and the doors aren't painted yet. Oh well, there's always tomorrow right?!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lazy weekends are the best! My whole next 2 months were going to be like that. Until I decided to move. Stupid me.