1.21.2011

Let's Confess...

Dear Friday: Have I ever told you that you are one of my favorite days of the week, to be perfectly honest, you are my second favorite with Saturday getting first place. There are many things that I love about you, probably too many to list but one of my favorites is because you are confession day {or big black hole day to some} and I'm not going to lie, it's kinda nice to fess up to some things that are sometimes embarrassing because there is usually at least one person who totally gets it and it makes me feel normal again! Love, me

Ok....now onto some confessions huh?

I confess that I got a caramel mocha from McDonald's this morning {only one, I didn't use my b1g1 coupon} and it didn't taste as good as I was hoping! Hopefully it was just a one time deal and the next one will be superb!

I confess that I got absolutely nothing done around the house yesterday when I stayed home...well I did unload/load the dishwasher and I did manage to get our sheets into the washer & dryer but as of this morning they are still in the dryer. Don't worry, we have more than one set of sheets for our bed so we weren't sheetless last night.

I confess that I wish all of the snow we got yesterday would have happened today that way I would of had a 3 day weekend...I'm just not feeling the whole work thing today.

I confess that I didn't get out of my pjs until 12:30 yesterday but I did take a shower so that's a plus!!

I confess that I forgot about making my car payment this month when I was balancing the check book and paying other bills! When I was done writing checks I thought, wow we did pretty good....and then Ryan said did you take money out for the car payment? Shit...guess we didn't do as good as I thought and I guess it's a good thing that my car payment goes to his grandpa!

I confess that I'm still craving some fried zucchini after eating it last weekend and I really, really hope that the place us girls are eating at tonight has some!! {btw...if anyone has a good recipe to make this at home I'm begging you to share it with me!!}

I confess that we told a little lie to Keegan! You see we are going to Disneyland sometime this year and he has been ready to go since the moment something was mentioned about it. I was really tired of hearing "is it time to go to Disneyland now" every 3 minutes so I told Keegan that Mickey Mouse wasn't there...in fact he is at Santa's house visiting and when Mickey gets back to Disneyland he will write us a letter to let us know and then we can go!! He believed me, of course he did though he is only 3 but what made it even better was when he was watching one of his Mickey Mouse movies and Mickey & his friends took a train to Santa's house!! See, he really is there!! So now I hear "Mickey & all his friends are still at Santa's house playing with his reindeer" every other day!

I confess that if Adrien doesn't do anymore confession Friday's on her blog I will be really sad because they always make me laugh!! :)

Your turn...what are you going to confess this week?!

8 comments:

Cheri Mudd said...

I'll play along this week b/c...well I need a major mental break...

I confess that I wanted to squeal with excitement watching Cailee leave for school this morning! She needed to get OUT OF THE HOUSE!! So thankful that she's not sick anymore...but she was driving me nuts!! Ah...I'm a terrible mom for admitting that...

next I confess that if my husband (who's been in bed since Monday afternoon) does not get out of bed sometime within the next 24 hrs and help me around me around here...I just might scream and then drink a lot, but then again...I don't think I'd be able to take care of 2 kids if I was drunk now would I... ah! now I'm a bad wife... geez... I just need a break... is that too much to ask because this week sucked... pure and simple... S.U.C.K.E.D.

Meagan said...

OMG...that cracked me up!! Why has he been in bed since Monday? Is he sick too?

Cheri Mudd said...

Yes... he came home Monday and has been in bed since... he went to the dr on Tues...who didn't swab him, but just "assumed" he had Influenza A like Cailee did...so he put him on Tamiflu and Amoxicillin...I love that we paid the dr to just "assume" that's what he had... I mean...I did the same thing, but I just couldn't give him a prescription...

I have cracked knuckles from cleaning everything and washing my hands so much...I have gone through a whole can of lysol from spraying and respraying everything down just so Camden doesn't get sick...

Adrien said...

I confess that it makes me feel better to know that so many people here in blog land also had really crappy weeks. I am SO ready to start new again!

I should link up to everyone doing their Confession Fridays today! I really appreciate everyone letting me know they still read it, haha.

Heather said...

I confess that because of you, I seriously thought about calling in sick this morning and enjoying a day off with no interruptions...but I didn't!

I confess that I have finals on Sunday and I am not nearly prepared enough...and I will probably bullshit my way through them while drinking a bottle of wine. After all, that's why I take online classes. So I can drink.

Nicole said...

I confess that when I eat Hummus and Pita Chips the world ends and I am like a cow chomping on food! I could seriously take that and a bottle of some kind of alcoholic beverage and hide in a closet for a very long time and not even feel bad about it!

Cheri, maybe you should try this. lol!! Hope everyone has a better weekend than what the week has given you. Mine wasn't so hot either :-(

Stephanie said...

I confess that as soon as I can think of a good enough excuse to leave work early today, I'm out of here. Headache perhaps?

I confess that tomorrow I will likely sleep in past noon.

Christine Pettijohn said...

I confess I am at work and not feeling it at all. I am ready to go and enjoy some of my mother in laws good cooking for my father in laws birthday.