1.20.2011

Snow Day

Well it's going to be a short post today...why you ask, because I gave myself a snow day! That's right, I gave myself persmission to stay home today and not take the risk of driving almost 40 miles to work on snow covered roads. 

Take a look at Heather's blog and you will see why I stayed home today!! To all of those who actually when into work today....good job for being a trooper and taking one for the team....oh and you're crazy!!!

I'm off to enjoy some shows I have recorded and to get some housework done!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the shout out. I was looking for ya on my way to work this morning. And then I was cursing you silently in my car (out of jealousy) when I realized I wasn't going to see you.

Enjoy your snow day!

Meagan said...

No problem! And just to rub it in a little more I slept in until 7:30 and I only got up so I could call my boss...I pretty much planned on staying home last night.