1.12.2011

This & That

How about some random things to talk about on this beautiful Wednesday?! {in other words, I really don't have anything that is post worthy so I'm just going to talk about some random stuff that probably isn't very interesting!}

  • it is like -5 degrees out and i'm not wearing any kind of trouser socks or stockings with my heels today...needless to say my feet are freezing
  • after christmas when keegan asked about santa we told him that he is probably taking a really long nap because he was really tired from going to all of the kids' houses
  • keegan now begins everything single thing he says with "i think..."....the other night while talking he said "i think santa needs to wake up now"
  • all of my christmas stuff is still up....the other night when my grandpa was over he said "so when do you plan on taking your tree down?"
  • i haven't done a single thing that pertains to any of the "goals" that i set for the new year...don't worry, i still have 11 months to get around to it! :)
  • we have been trying to get pregnant for a year now....and still no baby {which until now not too many people knew this but i'm tired of responding to questions about when we want another baby with "eventually" and the fact that it is taking this long is kinda mind blowing to us considering how keegan came along...}
  • on this exact day in 2007 {which was a friday btw}, ryan and i started "talking" {it just happened to be the same night that elvis & buddy holly were at four way...not going lie, i miss that bar} and he challenged me to a drinking contest the following night. it wasn't until a couple of drinks later that i learned his real intentions of the drinking contest....to see me puke on the bar...he thought it would be funny. needless to say i didn't puke and i would like to think that i did good with keeping up with him. five days after the drinking contest we had our first date and were pretty much inseparable ever since.
  • i have been watching it snow outside almost all morning....i wish it would stop already
  • i waste a lot of food because i tend to forget to put left overs in the fridge after they cool down
  • keegan switched rooms at daycare, which also means that he goes into a new room when i drop him off before his teacher gets there....which he apparently doesn't like because he now cries every.single.day when i drop him off....not cool
  • i put pajama pants on within 15 minutes of getting home...pretty much every night...i like to think of them as lounging pants though :)
  • i'm a "dipper"...i like dipping my foods into things
What about you...got any random info to add to the list?!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

I am dreading the day Stella knows what's "going on" when I drop her off at daycare. I'm pretty sure I will cry when she cries. Not cool.

I change clothes within 15 minutes of getting home from work too.

I wear my black pants two days in a row to work. Seriously if someone pays that much attention to my pants, that's creepy.

I am on the internet WAY to much while I am a work. I feel bad about it....

Adrien said...

Praying and sending baby dust your way!

There are entire days I don't get out of my pajama pants. Haha. There are days I don't even wear pants. You're normal. :) And I'm also over the snow. Enough, already!

Meagan said...

Thanks Adrien!! :)

Cassie, I usually wear my work pants twice before washing them too...those these a freakin expensive so I like to think that I'm making them last longer by not washing them as much!

Sarah said...

We were in the same baby boat :( It was 'almost' a year before we were blessed with a little baby magic. After 7 months trying and then the miscarriage, all hope was lost & it was the last thing on my mind. Then BAM it happened again! Don't stress yourself out about it. Like my doctor said, 'your body has already shown us that you can carry & deliever a perfectly healthy baby, now it's just up to God to decide when you'll do it again.'

AND! I never ever ask anyone their baby plans anymore. I know how painful and depressing it can be when you are secretly trying & have no luck. I'll keep you in my prayers :)

elltimia said...

Interesting !!

Nicole said...

Lover hearing your baby news and I am right there with Sarah...I don't ask because I know how annoying and rude it can be. Everything happens for a reason so let it go!

Random-I am never satisfied with chex mix until all of the pretzel are picked out. Today is a good day. lol! oh and I am on my second wear on my brown pants this week.

Meagan said...

I'm sure you know all too well how annoying it is to be asked about a baby all the time Nicole!!