2.03.2011

I'm Just Sayin...

I know...I'm a day late with the just sayin's but oh well, better late than never right?! I stayed home the last two days because of the ice and because every time I turned the news on they were saying not to leave your house unless you absolutely have to or if it's an emergency and I since you are suppose to "respect your elders" that's what I did!! I would like to say that I was really productive the last couple of days but that would probably be stretching the truth some, although I did manage to get some stuff done besides cleaning! I we finally got all most of Keegan's toys into the newly finished toy room in the basement {I will get pictures up here of it someday}. I also rearranged Keegan's bedroom after taking out some shelves and I must say that it looks much better now! The doors in the toy room got painted too...and can I just add that I'm never painting another door again...ever!! I don't know why but it was such a tedious task and after having to do four of them I was practically cussing Ryan out when I was finished...he definitely got some nasty looks thrown his way too! Anyways...let's get back on track here, today I'm just sayin....

  • "clipping" coupons online when you're starving is not a good idea...it just makes you even more hungry and wanting to eat every single food you see!
  • having to work for a full day after being off for 2 and only working half a day before that really sucks
  • I look forward to lunch every day, not just because I get to eat but because that's when I read my Cosmo magazine & I love me some Cosmo!
  • my child is a genius...seriously he is
  • gas prices suck...I really don't enjoy spending $56 to fill up my tank
  • I'm counting down the minutes until lunch because I am starving and I can't wait to eat
  • my dvr is my bff...without it I wouldn't be able to go to bed super early and still be able to watch my favorite shows
Your turn...what are you just sayin today?!

2 comments:

Heather said...

* if people don't know how to drive in anything but perfect weather, they should stay home. My insurance doesn't cover stupid.

* totally with you on the dvr thing. I am having a great relationship with mine. So loyal.

Stephanie said...

- I appreciate that I get to leave work early today & be off tomorrow due to the bad weather. However, the "bad weather" is cold temps & potential for an inch of snow, which I doubt we'll even get. Big freakin' deal. I hate the hype the news creates.

- I ♥ my DVR too. Best. Invention. EVER.