2.17.2011

Three Things for Thursday


Today's topic is: 
What are 3 of your fears/phobias?

Little side note: I had a hard time coming up with these this week. I don't really have fears or phobias like some people do, you know when the type of people that start hyperventilating because they are afraid of heights and they are on something really tall, just things that bother me or I don't like.
1. Being a mad mom...sometimes I worry if I'm doing a good enough job at it.

2. Public speaking. I hate it, don't get me wrong I love getting attention from people every once in a while but standing in front of a group of people by myself talking while they are all "listening"...no thanks!

3. Ummm....honestly? I can't think of any more so you are just going to have to deal with just the two!

What about you, what are some of your fears or phobias?!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

My biggest fear is Cancer

My second biggest fear is guns

My third biggest fear (at the moment) is being a parent even though I know it will be wonderful when it finally happens

Heather said...

1. Death by drowning or burning.

2. Blind dates and/or first dates.

3. Child birth after watching the babies shoulders get stuck on the mom's pelvic bone on One Born Every Minute. Terrified. Beyond. Belief.

Sarah said...

1. BIRDS. Yes, I know it is strange. But literally TERRIFIED of them!!! I have anxienty attacks and the whole 9 yards. It is ridic & everyone makes fun of me.

2. Public Speaking. If I'm sitting in a class, I'm cool. Stand me up in front of the class, I want to die.

3. No epidural this time around. EEKK!! :S :)

Cassie said...

1. Cats. Ugh, they give me the hebbie jebbies. Freak me out. I just think they are going to attack any second and claw my eyes out. I see a cat, I freak.

2. Narrow bridges. Can you say Chester bridge? Ugh, hate it. I will pay the extra 5 cents for gas, f that.

3. Basements, especially OLD basements.

Adrien said...

1. Getting lost. It's why I rarely drive anywhere I've never been before.
2. Same as Heather - death by drowning or burning. Though, I'm not afraid of water, or anything. Okay...so...the ocean does kind of give me the heebs. I won't go too far in, because I just don't like thinking about what's in the water.
3. Losing my husband or my girls. A cop came to our door the other day and left before I could answer. I was FREAKING OUT until I finally got a hold of Eric and knew he was okay.

Sara said...

1. I'm scared of arriving anywhere late. Work, school, doctor's appointments... I arrive Everywhere at least a half an hour early, I don't know why
2. I get really scared at night when the curtains are open, weird right?
3. Horse flies.

Christine Pettijohn said...

Birds

Missing the chance to get an epideral this time around

Drowning

Getting lost in St. Louis and ending up in East St. Louis