2.16.2011

I'm just sayin....

  • Subway's flatbread is a.maz.ing....seriously, have you tried it?
  • Keegan may look exactly like Ryan but he most definitely got his attitude from his mama {I can't believe I'm admitting it but let's face the facts, it's true}
  • one size fits all does NOT really mean one size fits all
  • strawberries covered in white chocolate are so much better than strawberries covered in milk chocolate
  • the girls on this season of Teen Mom are going through some crappy stuff...however Chelsea brings it on herself & Jenelle needs to get her life straightened out and get rid of her loser bf...what kind of person has the name Keifer anways?!
  • Red Bud needs a new fast food place...I'm thinking Taco Bell would be awesome...or Wendy's or Arby's or Burger King...anything would do really
  • the price of some things is kinda ridiculous
  • why do you always hear the saying "a mother's job is never done" but you never hear "a father's job is never done"...just doesn't seem fair
  • I wish every day was a good hair day
What are you just sayin today?!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Keifer gives me the heebe jeebies everytime I see him :P

Heather said...

Love Subway flat bred.

$20 says Jenelle is knocked up by Keifer at the end of the season.

Agree 120% that Red Bud needs more fast food choices. I'm eating a Ramen Noodle instant lunch because I couldn't stomach McDonalds one more time.

Cassie said...

I'm just saying.....
Waterloo needs a Bread Co like something fierce.
I would probably be there every.single.day.

Red Bud needs a Quick Trip.

Never had Subway flat bread. Is it cheaper than getting a $5 footlong?

I work with two other prego chicks who are a lot further along than me. Today someone brought in doughnuts and the three of us were standing there. The two of them were like no, not good for baby, I was like dude, give me two and some coffee!!

I swear my second child might just come out hyperactive. Whoops!

Ashley Mitchell said...

I'm just sayin....
I'm with Cassie on the fact that Waterloo seriously needs a bread co.

Cadbury mini eggs (the solid milk choc ones) are AMAZING.

Christine Pettijohn said...

Red Bud does need a new restaurant- I vote White Castle or a Taco Bell

I am high on life today. I think the weather has something to do with it.

Tropical Snow needs to open already. I have been wanting a snow cone like there is no tommorow.

Adrien said...

I have nothing to say, because it's after midnight now and I'm brain dead. However, you do have me wanting to try Subway's flatbread. :)