2.11.2011

Confession Friday

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Fridays?! Well, I do, I completely adore them and I look forward to this day every single Monday!

I confess that after Heather suggested the book "Summer Sisters" by Judy Blume on her blog recently I decided to buy it. I looked at Target but they didn't have it so I went to where I knew I could find it...Amazon. {I have a special place in my heart for Amazon...they have everything & I usually get some awesome deals}  Of course they had it...so I bought it....


and two other books written by her because Amazon "suggested" them...here's to hoping they are good!!



I confess that I deleted my "I'm Just Sayin" post from this week because even though the Internet is a big place, anyone could find it & read it....if you know what I'm sayin!

I confess that I used my handy dandy George Foreman grill for supper on Monday night....I didn't clean it until Wednesday.

I confess that I wish Ryan would care just a little bit about Valentine's Day....I'm not looking for some big 'ole expensive present or anything but something, anything would be nice...specifically a gift certificate for a massage!! {Which he knows already & he even knows where I want it from but I'm well aware that I'm not going to get it....is it ok to buy your own Valentine's gift?}

I confess that after my doctor's appointment on Wednesday I stopped at Target to get two things, deodorant & a plain red long sleeve shirt for Keegan and I ended up leaving with those plus this....


 and this....


I swear...I completely loose every ounce of self control that I have when I walk into that place! I have been eyeing the picture frame for a couple of weeks now and it finally went on clearance so I ended up paying only $27 for each of them! Not too bad considering how big they are and the were originally $40!

I confess that it drives me crazy when parents sign up to bring plates & cups to a party that the kids are having for special occasions....um, I'm pretty sure the daycare has those things already, bring something the kids will like...for example cupcakes or cookies or something else that is full of sugar!!

I confess that yesterday morning when Keegan woke up I gave him Tylenol...for no apparent reason. Well actually there is a reason...he was crabby & whiny when he woke up and was asking for medicine. I asked him what kind he wanted {he said "the good kind"} and why {he said "for my mouth"} so I gave him Tylenol because if I didn't, it would have been a 10 minute battle and frankly, I didn't have 10 minutes to waste arguing about it and I don't think this will lead to any kind of drug addiction when he is older so he got the Tylenol & we went on our way!

I confess that I went to Payless to look for boots yesterday after work but I didn't find any {well, I found a pair that were kinda cute but they were $50...and that's just crazy to spend on a pair of shoes at Payless} but I didn't leave empty handed!! I ended up getting these...


Ahhhh....I love me some wedges...seriously, they are one of my biggest weaknesses!! The warm weather can come any day now so I can wear these bad boys!!

Your turn....what are you going to confess up to this week?!

5 comments:

Adrien said...

I confess that Eric's bonus is coming in on the 17th and for the first time in two years I am going big time shopping!! My body has been so many sizes over the past two years that nothing fits right, and we've been paying off debt so hardcore that I think it's time for a treat!

Cassie said...

I confess that I have Stella Tylenol randomly too. I agree, not going to cause a crazy addiction. But sometimes she is just whiny and cranky and so I just blame it on h teeth and give her some. usualyl she is totally fine in about 5 minutes.

Stephanie said...

I confess that I've had cookies & Dr. Pepper for breakfast nearly everyday this week. The days I didn't I had McDonalds. And I wonder why I don't like the way my clothes fit... I also confess I've only been on time to work 2 of 5 days this week.

Mr. and Mrs. W +1 said...

I confess I am jealous of girls that wear wedges. When you are a giant like me, your only options are flats. :(

Sara said...

I confess I have the same problem with Target. The last time we were there, we went in for 2 or 3 things and left with a full cart and spent $100. They have the cutest stuff!