2.10.2011

Three Things for Thursday


Today's topic is: What 3 things top your wish list?

1. A massage, a professional massage not a quick barely any rubbing massage that I occasionally receive from the hubs...I want a real 60 minute massage from a professional.

2. A large caramel frappe from McDonald's. I really, really wanted one this morning so against my better judgement {and because I had some extra minutes to spare} I stopped to get one and the machines were down, so I didn't get one and I still one want one really, really bad!

3. A pair of really cute flat boots. I can't find any that when I see them I get the feeling of "I have to have these". I really wish I could find some but since boots are slim pickins these days I'm starting to think it will have to wait until next fall.

What about you, what is on your must have list right now?!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

1. I will have to agree with the massage. I've been hinting to the hubs that would be an excellent V-day gift to allll week!

2. Sno Cone weather!

3. A new matress!!! I'm about to throw mine out the window!

*I'll have to agree on the boots! I've been looking for a black pair for quite sometime. I fell in love with a pair the other day, asked the girl where she got them? She said Target, um no no she did not.

Heather said...

1. A well mannered, respectful country man who knows how to treat women.

2. A very large fountain Mr. Pibb.

3. Either sushi or a pizza from Giordanos in Chicago.

Cassie said...

** hey you boot wanters - check out Fashion Bug. No joke, the other week their boots were onsale for $19.99. And they are like the flat rider boots. SUPER cute!!

1. A vacation. I haven't been on one since June 2009.

2. A cute hair "style." My hair is so BLAH.

3. Lasagna from The Hill. I work RIGHT on The Hill and Zia's has it as their special on Friday. I'm pretty sure it's on my list of places to go tomorrow for lunch!!

Meagan said...

I'm so stopping there on my way home from work today!!

Heather said...

OHH Fashion Bug has GREAT deals on boots. I went in there a couple of weeks ago and got brown and black boots...for $30...TOTAL. Love them.

Adrien said...

1. To be debt free - which would grant about 50 billion other wishes.
2. For my daughters' dresser to not be jacked up anymore. I seriously can't even open their drawers. I want to take that stupid craigslist find and burn it in the backyard.
3. For Eric to magically suggest going out for dinner tonight. Ha. That will NEVER happen. :)

Christine Pettijohn said...

For a snow cone.

For a water softener for the nasty Red Bud water.

For a pedicure and manicure.

To be debt free also.

Nicole said...

Warmer weather

the band to go with my wedding ring...never technically got a wedding band and damn it I think I deserve it!

a really cool little getaway planned by my husband...I will never hold my breath!

Sara said...

In no particular order:
1. A slice of cheesecake. Who am I kidding, better make it two slices.
2. An interruption-free bubble bath with a good book.
3. A pair of dansko's.