3.31.2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: A picture of something you hate.

Not gonna lie, this one is really tough because I tend to hate a lot of things, especially since I'm a picky eater!! I will try to narrow it down to 2 or 3 things for you though!


Pickles!!! {insert puking noise} I hate pickles...the smell, the taste, the texture, there is nothing that I like about these things!!



No one likes a hypocrite, espeically me!! Drives me ab.so.lute.ly insane!!



Sweating!! I can handle a little bit of sweat but when it starts crossing that line of excessive sweating I can't stand it!! Maybe that's why I don't like working out?!




7 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

I would be with you on the pickles but now that I am pregnant with baby number two it is all I crave it seems like this time around. Scary!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh...how can you hate pickles! Have you ever tried them fried? It's heaven.

Meagan said...

I hate them because they are disgusting!!! And no I've never tried them fried...and I probably never will!!

Adrien said...

I loooove pickles! But only dill and only chilled. :)

When I first saw your picture in my blog list, I thought it was green bananas, haha. And I thought, "That can't be right, she just made banana bread!"

Meagan said...

hahahahaha....thanks for making me laugh Adrien!!

Kim said...

Mmmm. I love pickles!! and I'm with Heather- fried is ahhhhmazing!!!!

I totally agree with the whole sweating thing! grosses me out too!!!

Sarah said...

how in the freak do you NOT like pickels?! crazy girl. i hate hypocrites too. they are everywhere!!!!!