3.30.2011

I'm just sayin...

*putting on leggings right after putting lotion on your legs is nearly impossible...I know this from experience. Word of advice, let the lotion completely dry first before you attempt to put the leggings on!!

*getting all kinds of spam emails from "employers" is beyond annoying!

*playing memory with a 3 year old is more difficult than it sounds.

*the first person who finds what is wrong with the following statement gets a prize: Papa John's has been open for 2 weeks and I still haven't had it yet!

*tomorrow is the last day of March and I've yet to accomplish at least one of my goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year. {although as you are reading this I'm trying the whole plan meals ahead thing}

*Saturday can't get here soon enough...this lady will be enjoying a one hour massage!!

*the show "Make Room for Multiples" kinda scares me.

What are you just sayin today?!

4 comments:

Adrien said...

I haven't had Papa John's, either!! Might have to talk Eric into stopping by on his way home from work soon....

And I can't believe it's almost April already! I wish I had more to add, but my brain is total mush this morning.

Sarah said...

I think some people need to realize a shirt has to be a certain length before you should be allowed to wear leggings with them. Just sayin...

We really need to get our PJ party planned asap. PJs & Papa John's!!

I am really tired of being such a good friend to certain people who don't even deserve my friendship whatsoever anymore.

Meagan said...

OMG...you are sooo right about the shirt thing Sarah!! My rule is that it needs to completely cover your butt!! lol

I'm pretty much always free so you tell me when a good time would be for the PJ party! btw...I love that you added the pajama part!!

Cassie said...

gas prices - hello $50 to fill up my car. it used to be like $35. ugh!

ha omg the leggins thing is sooooooo true. if i can see your cheeks, it's too short!

jennelle on teen mom bailing keifer out of jail. i wish i could reach through the tv and smack that girl!

my urge to go buy something blue. ahhh, my body is just PULLING me towards target. lol.