3.04.2011

And the results are......

EXCELLENT!!!

So I had my HSG test done today and everything looks great!! Both tubes are completely open, no blockage whatsoever!! Can I get a big WOOHOO!!!

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't extremely nervous from the moment that I woke up this morning...and speaking of waking up, today was the earliest I've woken up in a looonnggg time, even when I had to go to work, I just couldn't sleep anymore. On the way to the hospital I felt like I was going to puke because I was so freakin nervous....and not eating anything probably didn't help the situation!

We still haven't gotten the results back from the hubs test....since the doctor is out of the office today we have to wait until Monday. I have a good feeling that nothing is wrong but I'm going to keep praying that the results come back good for that too!
So, since everything looks good we can keep on keeping on. If nothing happens this month then I will be put on the medicine that will help my ovulate more. Let's hope {and pray} that it happens on its own!!My doctor said that sometimes there might be a little something in the tubes and doing the HSG will help "push" that through making getting pregnant happen!! I've also read quite a few times on the Internet about people getting pregnant right after they had this done.....um, let's say a big prayer that I will fall into that category!! I'm going to try to stay positive and think good thoughts, therefore it will happen right?!

Oh, and before I forget I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for all of the support, prayers, and good wishes!! It means the world to me!! {and if you wouldn't mind, keep all that stuff coming until there is a little baby in me!! :) }

4 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH!!!!! That's awesome girl!! Just keep thinking positive and I'll bet you have a bun in the oven in no time at all!

Stephanie said...

that's great news! If it were me & I read that about people getting pregnant after they had this done, I'd totally believe that would come true!

Sarah said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you :)

Ya know.... maybe you just need to 'do it' a little more often. Travis swears that's why it took us so long to get pregnant. haha.

Adrien said...

Bahaha, Sarah. Pretty sure that's a man's fix for A LOT of things. :)

I'm so excited for you, Meagan! (I just KNEW you would get good news!)