3.03.2011

Three Things

 

Today's topic is:
What 3 places are you dying to visit?

1. Anywhere tropical, not really going to be too picky with this one! I will take Jamaica, Bora Bora, the Caribbean, that place they went to on the Bachelor but I can't remember the name!!

2. Chicago-just want to go and say that I've been! Nothing in particular that I want to see, just more for the experience.

3. Rome-um, have you ever seen pictures of this place? If you have then it's pretty much self explanatory!! One day, not sure when but one day I will go there for at least a week, minimum!!

Your turn! Where are you dying to go?!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

not in any particular order, but......

New York City - I wanna see it all!!!

Colorada - visit the Coors Light Brewry

Hawaii - I don't think I have ever seen a single BAD picture of this place.

Heather said...

Meagan you are welcome to go to Chicago with me anytime! I go twice a year.

1. Martha's Vineyard

2. Fiji

3. Manhattan