3.02.2011

I'm just sayin...

This week is going to be dedicated to people/things that I have recently added to my list of people/things that can kiss my ass!!

*the federal government--for giving us a crappy refund on our taxes, if you can even call the amount we got back a refund

*Southwest Airlines--for lowering their ticket prices the day after I bought tickets to fly out to AZ

*insurance companies--for not covering my HSG procedure

*our bank--for having a ridiculous limit on the amount you can spend on your debit card in one day {note to self, change the limit on my card!}

*the state of Missouri--for making me owe them money instead of giving me money back

*Coach--for sending me a 25% off coupon when I obviously can't use it right now...well I could but I'm pretty sure the hubby would kill me!!

*Chevy--for not making the wiper blade that I need for my back window available in stores...dealerships only...wtf, my car is an '09

*whoever made the rule that I can't drive after my HSG--because of that my MIL is driving me and I know that she will ask what it's for....she has know idea about what is going on
 
What about you, who is on your "kiss my ass" list?!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Newly single mothers.

Cassie said...

bahahaha - heather i love that one.
i wish i could tell you it gets easier, almost 15 years later and it's not. ugh.


omg - meagan, i feel for ya. if i had to go with my MIL i'm pretty sure i would lose it. needless to say we don't get along well AT ALL.
good luck with that......

Stephanie said...

the people that determine the price of gas.