3.25.2011

Confession Friday


I confess that some days it's an accomplishment when I take a shower before 10 a.m.

I confess that the other day Keegan's exact words were "Mommy, I need to take a bath because I stink"...the sad thing is, he really did need to take a bath but he didn't stink!

I confess that I become easily obsessed with things. For example these little things...


Oh Em Gee!! Have you eaten these before?!?! They are to die for!! Seriously, someone brought them to bunco last week and I bought myself a bag on Monday {and a second bag on Tuesday} needless to say I'm the only one who has been eating them and the bag is thisclose to being empty!! I promise you will absolutely love them if you try them and you will either love me or hate me after {because you will be addicted also!}!!

I confess that I've been using swagbucks and I don't understand how people get so many freakin "points". I mean I use the thing for practically everything and like every hundredth time I win like 7 swagbucks?! Whatev, I'll keep using it and will hopefully have enough for a free gift card within the next year.

I confess that Keegan & I made cupcakes last week and I've eaten way more of them than he has! Actually I think he forgot that they are sitting on the counter because he hasn't asked for one in a couple of days and I'm thisclose to losing my will power to not eat the last one!

I confess that I gave myself until today to put the final touches on my most recent project and I haven't done any of them yet! =/ Maybe I will get to them when I'm done cleaning house....or maybe tomorrow before everyone comes over for game night!

I confess that yesterday when Keegan took a nap, I did too! And....I think I might of even fallen asleep before, I don't know if I actually did but it's a good possibility!

I confess that I've become one of those all day coffee drinkers! I use to think it was so gross when my grandma would leave coffee in the coffee pot for a good portion of the day and then reheat it in the microwave...guess who does that now?! I think it is because I can't drink soda and I can only drink so much lemonade in one day.

I confess that I wore shorts for the first time this year the other day and let me tell you, it was not a pretty site!! I'm beyond pale more like ghostly looking!! I have a feeling that I will be seeing the inside of a tanning sometime in the very near future!!

I confess that our new laptop came with a free printer {after a mail in rebate} and I said I didn't need it because we already have a perfectly good printer....turns out the software for the printer is not compatible with Windows 7 {aka the new laptop}!!! Karma much?! UGH!!!!

I confess that I let Keegan pee outside last week....at the city park!! What else was I suppose to do, the bathrooms were locked and he had to go...I made him hide behind a building so no one would see!!

Ok, that's enough out of me this week!! What are you going to confess to this week?!

6 comments:

Adrien said...

Oh my gosh, I confess that it's an accomplishment for me to get a shower while it's still DAYLIGHT! Being a SAHM is anything but glamorous, haha.

I confess that I entertained my family and cooked them all dinner last night, and today I am exhausted. Now I know how my mom feels all of the time!

Heather said...

I confess that I don't know what swagbucks are. Am I missing out on something??

I confess that I stopped at McDonalds this morning to help with the slight hangover I had from last night.

Christine Pettijohn said...

I confess I do not know what swagbucks are either and a not extremely curious.

I confess I was contemplating taking Wyatt to the park with underwear but am worried about te peeing thing cause the bathrooms are locked right now. Now that I know I would not be the only one to have to result having him pee behind something it eases my mind.

I confess those chips look awesome and I want to try them now. Where did you get them at?

Meagan said...

Heather, swagbucks is a search engine thing and everytime you use it you earn "swagbucks" which then you can trade them in for free stuff, like gift cards.

I got them at IGA but the are a dollar cheaper at Wal-Mart...and they are awesome, especially with spinach artichoke dip! :)

Cassie said...

I confess that I am an all day coffee drinker too. Glad to see I'm not the only one who re-heats it in the microwave (obvisouly, when I'm not pregnant.) lol.

Stephanie said...

I confess that I am also super pale! I really want to start tanning again, but I noticed the wrinkles I get when I scrunch my forehead are taking longer to disappear. I blame this on my past years of tanning.