3.18.2011

Finally Friday


Sooo....whatcha think?! Do you like the new Confession Friday header?! I've been thinking about doing something like that for a while but just never got around to it until the other night when I was watching Teen Mom 2. I'm not sure if I'm completely in love with it yet but it will do for now! {btw...feel free to steal it if you want, I won't be stingy!}

I confess that I went shopping to get a new shirt for tomorrow night and I came home with a shirt & a dress...and jewelry for both! Which ever one I don't wear will most likely be going back though.

I confess that I never understood how SAHM could stay up so late and get up early...I totally get it now! For some reason I am never tired at night and hardly ever go to bed before ten...were as before I was always in bed by 9-9:30 plus I do more during the days now then I did before!

I confess that I'm totally that mom that rolls out of bed, throws on the first pair of jeans & t-shirt that I see to take Keegan to school. More often than not I pick him up looking like a completely different person!

I confess that I'm super jealous of anyone that has gotten Papa John's since it has opened in Waterloo {yes, I'm aware that it just opened on Monday}....the last time I have had Papa John's was when I was pregnant with Keegan...in 2007!!

I confess that I started this post on Wednesday...what can I say, I tend to forget some confessions if I don't write them down right away!

4 comments:

Adrien said...

I love it! It's a great idea, you smart cookie. :)

I confess that I now have two nude colored pairs of pumps in my closet that I cannot decide between, and one of them NEEDS to go back. So I'm totally feelin' ya on buying more than you need!

I confess that I am one of those stay up late/wake up early moms!

Aaaand...I confess that I don't think I've ever eaten Papa John's pizza...a scary thing to confess in blog land, haha....

Meagan said...

Thanks!!

I would totally buy your second pair of shoes from you if I knew Ryan wouldn't care....but he will so I won't.

OMG!!! We should have a little mommy get together & introduce you to Papa Johns & their amazing garlic sauce!!

Stephanie said...

I love your new header, very cute!!

I confess that this week I was suppose to start a hardcore change in diet, but I never got around to that considering Monday's dinner was fried chicken from Popeyes.

I confess that this week I've been a complete slacker in so many ways & I wish I would snap out of my lazy ways.

Heather said...

I confess that I have cheated on my diet twice this week...and I'm pretty sure that after reading this post I will be cheating again tonight with some Papa John's.

I confess that I am more than looking forward to laying around on the couch tomorrow until I have to get ready for a family party.