3.23.2011

MIA

So, I have been totally MIA lately because last week our computer {laptop} decided to finally stop working. Well, the actual computer itself still works however the power cord does not. The wires at the part where it connected to the computer starting coming out and it wouldn't keep the computer on {and the battery is crap and won't stay on for longer than 2 minutes}. Fast forward to today and now I am on a brand spankin' new laptop!! Woohoo!!! I was seriously starting to go crazy without a working computer, using my phone to look everything up just isn't the same! There is however 1 big huge problem...we can't keep the old computer on long enough for me to even get all of our pictures and other stuff off of it!! So if anyone knows what we can do to get all of our stuff of the old and onto the new....please tell me!! In the meantime, I will be downloading everything that we have a disk for onto the new computer. I have lots to catch up on as far as posts go so I will try to get some up sometime soon!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to see your back!

Sarah said...

Woohoo!!! I was going to put in my Friday Confession that I missed you haha. Welcome back :)

Claude Easter @ PC Computers can hook you up with transferring all your stuff. He works magic with computers!! Tell him I sent you & to give you a discount!!

Meagan said...

Awww....glad to see I was missed! lol

Sarah, I went to him when we were looking for a new cord for the old computer and he didn't have anything for it...it's kinda ancient!! lol I will have to see if he can transfer everything though!

Adrien said...

Hooray, we missed you!! My hubs could probably answer your question, but he's sleeping. Let me know if you don't have things figured out by tomorrow evening.