3.23.2011

I'm just sayin...

*I lied last week...I really, really miss soda!! I would pretty much kill for a big fountain soda right now...no really, I am dying for one!!

*I've been getting very crabby lately.....and I think we all know what that means. UGH!!

*I kinda like a gloomy, rainy day every once in awhile, I don't feel bad staying in my pjs & laying on the couch all day but having the breeze blow through the windows is the best

*I am way better at pole dancing than I ever thought I would be!

*some people should not reproduce...nuff said

*I pretty much have the order of the shows that are on the Disney channel in the morning memorized

*I want some freakin' soda!!!!!

Your turn...what are you just sayin today?!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm just sayin... people need to learn how to use the 4 way stop in town. For real!

In fact, people need to learn how to drive in general. I almost whipped my car around to follow a semi yesterday to chew his ass out for almost hitting me. I have precious cargo & I don't take to kindly to idiots.