4.06.2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 15

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Yes, that is a person inside of a cage and yes, that is a bunch sharks around him!!

I would love, love, love to "swim" with the sharks some day!! It would definitely be something totally out of the box for me to do and I would probably have a complete anxiety attack before & during it but I think it would be an awesome experience!! It wouldn't hurt if it happened somewhere really cool too, like Australia or Fiji or some place like that!!
 

5 comments:

Adrien said...

Heck to the no! Haha. You are so much braver than I would ever be. :) I DO think it would be neat in retrospect...but...no. Couldn't do it. Actually, let's put this towards the top of "biggest fears ever" for me.

I would, however, tag along to Australia or Fiji! :)

Christine Pettijohn said...

Now that looks fun but scary at the same time. I think if I ever braved that I would be wondering if they would try and get through the cage the entire time.

Heather said...

Ohhh!!! I want to do that too!!

Mr. and Mrs. W +1 said...

Oh I would totally do that. I mean, youre in a cage... youre safe, right?

Meagan said...

Glad I'm not the only crazy person who would do it...I would hope the cage would make it safe!! lol