4.16.2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 23

Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.

Again, this was a little hard. I enjoy reading books and there are a lot of different ones that I really like and have read in only a couple of days because I can't put them down but I don't know if I actually have one that I would consider to be a favorite. There isn't one book that I read over and over again, then again I don't read any books more than once. So I decided to just randomly pick one that I really like.


Actually, I really liked the series that this book went with and I really like Emily Giffin as an author and have read a lot of her books {although I just now realized that her last name is "Giffin", I always thought it was "Griffin"...oops!}. And...I just saw a commercial the other day for this movie!! I can't wait to see it....plus Kate Hudson is in it and I really like her as an actress!


4 comments:

Kelly Muench said...

I just got this book, like about 2 weeks ago and starting reading it and then so the movie trailer on TV. Very excited and want to see this movie!! The leading man who plays Dexter, is super cute! I also met him at the St. Louis Car Show in 2008!! He is sooo cute and sweet!! Love reading your blog!! Have a good weekend!!

Adrien said...

I saw the preview, too, and now I want to read it!!

Kim Luke said...

I've never read the book, but the previews look soo good!! I might have to get the book!!

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the movie! The book pissed me off enough that I threw it across the room...and Ashley and I had TOTALLY different views on who was the good guy and who was the bad guy in the book...but I still can't wait to see the movie.