4.25.2011

What's that say?!

When it comes to holidays I love getting Keegan all dressed up and that usually involves a cute sweater vest and a button down shirt, you know so he looks like a little stud.

For example last Easter....

This year wasn't going to be any different, until I went to get the outfit that I wanted to get and they were all sold out...even online!! Then I thought, maybe he will just go casual this year, so he wore this instead....


That's right....he is going to be a big brother!!!!

I'm pregnant!!!!

I will let the shock settle in a little and will have another post with all the details soon!!
 
Hope everyone had a great Easter!!
 

10 comments:

sblind2 said...

Love it!!! Congrats (again) =)

Heather said...

I seriously have chills. I'm so excited for you!!! All that worry and that little peanut was just waiting for the perfect time to arrive. Woohoo!!!

Mr. and Mrs. W +1 said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you!

Adrien said...

AAAAAHHHH!!!!! Hooray!!!

You little stinker, how long have you known? Haha. Congratulations! :D

Meagan said...

Thanks ladies!!

Heather, I heard that you "had a feeling" that I was!! Too funny!!

Adrien, I've known for about 4 weeks now...a LONG 4 weeks!!!

Cassie said...

Again, yay!! So so so so so excited! Can't wait to hear all the details!!

Bloggers baby shower, yeah I think so! lol.

Heather said...

I knew you were bailing on blog land for some reason. And I figured it had to be a good reason!

Sarah said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Tammy and Shane said...

Congrats:):) We are so happy for you! I bet Keegan is excited:)

Stephanie said...

omg, I can't believe I missed this post! big congrats!! :) how exciting!