4.12.2011

A-Z's of Yours Truly

I have seen this around blogland for a while now and recently on some blogs that I actually follow so I thought, what the heck, why not join in on the fun! Who knows, maybe you will learn something new about me!! :)

A. Age: 26, which by the way I decided is still the mid-twenties!

B. Bed size: Queen, aka not big enough!! Actually it would be fine if the hubs would stay on his side and not sleep in the middle!!

C. Chore you dislike: Dusting. It's not that is too time consuming because it actually doesn't take that long to do, it's because my ocd kicks in and everything has to be just right when I put it back on the dresser or shelves or whatever it goes on....which is why I am the only one is the house who does the dusting!

D. Dogs: None

E. Essential start to your day: A good night of sleep!!

F. Favorite color: This changes periodically!! Right now I'm loving red, chocolate, and greens....as if you couldn't tell by looking at my house!!

G. Gold or silver: white gold!

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play(ed): zero, I'm not musically incline but I do remember a time where I played a mean cowbell {thank God for the alcohol induced encouragement}

J. Job title: As of right now...mommy & wife

K. Kids: Keegan

L. Live: in a house....

M. Mom’s name: Connie

N. Nicknames: Meg...which I apparently did not like to be called that at all when I was little but it doesn't bother me anymore

O. Overnight hospital stays: only once, having a kid & a c-section are the cause for it

P. Pet peeves: I don't think we have enough time or space to list all of my pet peeves, let's just say I can be easily annoyed at times....like when people chew with their mouths open, so gross, no one wants to see your chewed up food!!

Q. Quote from a movie: "Eat the ham Tina!"

S. Siblings: brother & sister...both younger

T. Time you wake up: when Keegan drags me out of bed, it's different every day

U. Underwear: I tend to wear it on a daily basis.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: It would be easier to list the veggies that I DO like!!

W. What makes you run late: My hair. Seriously, it never cooperates when I want it to...oh and when the hubs asks me to iron his shirt 2 minutes before we need to leave and the iron isn't even on yet!

X. X-rays you’ve had: my teeth, I'm sure there have been more but that's all I can think of right now.

Y. Yummy food you make: I make a mean mac 'n cheese...and no I'm not talking about the blue box kind!!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Is it weird that I don't really have a favorite? The all kinda smell!! 

No comments: