4.12.2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 19

Day 19: A picture and a letter.

Can I be honest with you for a second?! I have been dreading this day since I first started this little challenge! I have been trying to figure out what kind of letter I should write and what I should even write about. I thought I wanted to do something really sentimental and meaningful but I had no idea what to do or who to even write the letter to....and to be honest again, I had no idea what I was going to do until I started typing this post and then all of a sudden it hit me! Here goes nothing....


Ahhh...my beloved Dr. Pepper!! You have no idea how much I miss you! Seriously, giving you up for Lent has been one of the hardest things ever!! I know that might sound bad, I mean it's only 40 days that we can't be together and become one but when I would enjoy you multiple times a day then going to nothing, zero, zip, nada can make a girl go a little crazy!! I can't wait until we can spend time together again...I'm actually counting down the days!! We only have less than 2 weeks to go!! Woohoo!!! I have to tell you though, I did cheat on you yesterday, I'm not proud about it but I just couldn't resist. I was dying of thirst and to the point of if I drank another ounce of lemonade I was going to lose it so I grabbed a soda out of the fridge, popped it open and drank half of it almost in one gulp. I do have to say that I didn't enjoy it at all...I mean how could I, it was black cherry soda...you are so much better than that!! Can't wait to have you back in my life again!!!

Love, Me




5 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

Now thats funny!

Heather said...

Hahaha!! A girl after my own heart. I could never give up my soda so my hats off to you. You are truly brave.

Cassie said...

Hilarious!!

Ashley Mitchell said...

Haha. I feel your pain. I once gave up soda for Lent and it was the hardest thing ever. The ladies I work with made me promise to NEVER do it again. I think I drove them nuts. :)

Adrien said...

You can do it!! Haha.