7.08.2011

Confession Friday

Umm...I don't even remember the last time I did one of these but don't think that will make the confessions any better!! Actually, I don't know how good the confessions will be until I can find something to come up with....plus it might be a little short, posting from my phone again!

I confess that a good night of sleep now consist of only waking up 3 times in the middle of the night...guess I better get used to it!!

I confess that Keegan had a zebra cake and kool-aid for breakfast this morning {and that defintiely wasn't the first time this week}....well, he did end up eating yogurt & a pancake with sausage too.

I confess that I'm debating going grocery shopping today just for the feact that I could reaaly go for one of those new chicken sandwiches from Hardees....

I confess that I've almost bought some stuff for the baby because I think I know what it is but I decided not to just in case I'm wrong!

I confess that I've wanted Olive Garden pretty much since I got pregnant but Ryan won't go with me....who wants to go?! If I don't get some of those breadsticks & that salad soon I might go crazy!!

I confess that I drink waaaayyy too much soda but I can't help it...plus I keep telling myself that I drank a TON of Mt. Dew when I was preggo with Keegan & he turned out just fine.

Ok...I'm done for today, gotta go get ready to go get some Hardees, I mean go grocery shopping! :)

6 comments:

Adrien said...

Gah, I LOVE Olive Garden. And yes, I could care less about the rest of the food, just give me some of that darn salad! :)

I confess that I really miss your regular blogs - but I totally get why it's been hard for you to do them!

P.S. I don't know what your doctor allows, but mine said I could take Tylenol PM to help with sleep, and it was a LIFESAVER for me!

Meagan said...

Aww...thanks!! Honestly I didn't think anyone really cared if I was posting regularly or not, I will work on it though! :)

I will have to ask about the tylenol pm at my next visit, thanks for letting me know!

Stephanie said...

I confess that I stole your confession Friday on my blog last week :)

Sarah said...

I'll second Adrien!! We need you in our lives :)

I will so go with you to OG. One problem..I will need a sangria. The looked oh sooo yummy the last time I was there!!

The Pettijohns said...

I will third that Adrien!!!! I enjoy your blogs. I would go to Olive Garden, now I am craving it.

I confess I am with you on the soda. I drink two a day. Dont judge. Lol! I drank that much with Wyatt a day and he turned out fine. The doc wanted me to cut it completely out and he got told what I thought of that.

Meagan said...

Thanks ladies!! :)

And it sounds like maybe a mommy's night out to olive garden needs to be planned!!