7.07.2011

search words

I was taking a look around blogger recently {because I didn't have anything better to do} and decided to check out the stats just for the hell of it & because I don't really look at it that much. Don't know what the "stats" are?! I'll tell ya....you can basically see what is going on with your blog as far as what websites are "referring" people to your blog, where people are looking at your blog from, how many times a specific post has been looked at, what search words people have used to and have found your blog, so on and so on. Well I was taking a look at the "search words" part of the stats because well, sometimes it's kinda funny to see what causes your blog to pop up. The funniest one that I saw was "pflueger pickles"....not sure I've ever heard of pflueger pickles before.

Then there was a search that really caught my eye and when I read it I'm pretty sure that I made my "what the hell" face...the one where my jaw drops, my nose scrunches up and my eyebrows do some sort of wierd thing. Wondering what phrase was searched?! It was "pfleuger douchebag family". Normally I probably wouldn't say anything but I'm thinking that these pregnancy hormones are taking full charge here because I do have something to say {I will keep it mild though}....

First off, if you were looking for a different Pflueger family and came across this, sorry for ruining your search!

Second, if whoever searched those words and totally meant to find my family....SCREW YOU and stay away from my blog!! If you really believe that we are douchebags than you have no reason whatsoever to need/want to know what is going on with us. And one more thing...at least spell our name right next time!! Thanks so much!!

On a lighter note, what's the funniest thing that people have searched for that caused your blog to pop up?!

4 comments:

Adrien said...

Ah man, I've had some good ones recently! "Holy Church of Batman" ..."I opened up a sippy cup and i inhaled mold fumes"...and a REALLY dirty one that I cannot find anymore, but I was like "what the junk?" They definitely didn't find what they were looking for!

Sarah said...

LOL. I HIGHLY doubt you are the d-bag family someone is searching for.. just sayin :)

Meagan said...

That's hilarious about the sippy cup thing Adrien!

That's what I was thinking too Sarah but I had to say that just in case! ;)

Heather said...

Hahahaha...I'm loving Adrien's "Holy Church of Batman". You should rename your blog that.

And don't worry Meagan...people got to my blog by searching "fingers in big black holes". I can only imagine how disappointed they were to get my Friday rants.