7.06.2011

o.co

Watch out, two posts in one day!! You can go ahead and call me an over achiever!

I have a feeling that I am probably way behind on this but I recently discovered the awesomeness that is contained in a little website called Overstock.com!  Seriously, it is amazing...they have pretty much every single thing you could want in one place! I've heard of people buying things from there before but didn't put much thought into until the other night when I was searching for baby bedding. I know, I know, we don't even know what we are having yet, why in the world am I already looking?! Simple answer...I am very indecisive and would like to have some sort of idea of what I like so when we do find out I already have some things picked out. Well, it just so happens that o.co has one of my favorite bedding sets and it's cheaper on there than anywhere else that I have found it!! Score!!

Of course I had to look around at other things to while I was on the site and I came across this...


That would be an 8x10 area rug that would be absolutely perfect for our dining room!! We have a rug under our table now that the previous owners left but the only problem with it is that it looks like an 80 year old woman should own it...and well in case you haven't noticed, I'm no where near being 80! I've been looking for a new rug this size since we moved in and I haven't been able to find anything that I absolutely love and is reasonably priced. Have you ever looked for a rug this size?! If not, let me tell you, they are not cheap...I'm talking at least $300 a pop!! Well thanks to my new bff {overstock of course} this rug is only $188!!! With a price like that, I can pretty much promise you that this rug will find a new home under our dining room table sooner rather than later!! Oh, another nice thing about this site, only $2.95 for shipping on any order!! Ahhh....I love o.co!!!

Are you friends with Overstock?! If not, head on over and check them out!!