7.06.2011

trying something new...

Well hello there, so I'm posting this from my phone today but its not quite working as well as i would hope, it's kind of annoying but oh well at least I can get something posted!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I added a little poll over there on the left to see what everyone thinks what the sex of baby Pflueger is! We will know for sure next Thursday & I can't freakin wait!! I have lots of coupons that are waiting to be used on some new baby stuff & siince mymom will be at the ultrasound I'm sure we will have a pretty good shopping spree afterwards!! I have a feeling of what it is but of course I keep going back and forth between boy and girl. Keegan is still pretty positive that it is a girl...he has a name picked out already (Makenna) and says we have to paint the room pink and purple because those are girl colors!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl all the way! You better text me Thursday!Melissa

Anonymous said...

I like McKenna, do you like that? I wanted my brother to name my niece that.

Meagan said...

I probably wouldn't of considered it before but I do like it...its on my list!