8.20.2011

baby no name

....is no longer baby no name!!!

That's right, little man finally has a name!! Honestly, I can't believe that I got Ryan to finally choose a name because all along every single time we have talked about names his response is "why worry about it now, we have like 17 weeks left to figure it out"....to say that I was getting frustrated with him would be an understatement! Well the other night the name topic came up and we decided that we were going to figure it out so we didn't have to talk about it anymore.

We had it narrowed down to three names {after the list of names changed about 38766 times}:
Hayden, Carson & Jacob

We didn't decide on the name that night but we did narrow it down to only two names, we decided to nix Jacob {even though that is Ryan's grandpa's middle name & I thought it would be cute to use it} and we already knew what the middle was going to be {after my grandpa}. We both decided to sleep on it because neither one of us could decide which one we liked better, even though Keegan had his favorite picked out.

Fast forward two days and I was doing what any pregnant woman would be doing when trying to decide on a name.....I was writing them both down to see how they looked!! When Ryan got home we started talking about names again & I told him that he had to pick one....and once he did we weren't having the conversation again! After going back & forth between the two names for about half an hour he finally decided on one and now little man's name is......

Carson Charles

Words can't explain how happy I am that I can now stop saying "him" or "little man" or "your brother" or "the baby" every.single.time I'm talking about him...I can finally start saying Carson!! Do you know what else this means?!?! I can start getting some personalized things for his room and finally get letters so I can put them up on the wall!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!!! Love it!!!

Awww, Baby Carson I can't wait to meet you :)

Cassie said...

PERFECT!! Congrats guys, LOVE the name!!

Heather said...

Love it! That's my cousins little boys name. Time to go shopping!!

Meagan said...

Thanks ladies!! I have to admit that Carson wasn't my first choice but it's definitely growing on me & I'm glad Ryan picked it!