8.12.2011

Confession Friday

I know, I know, you are just as shocked as I am that I'm actually doing a confession Friday!! Don't ask how long it has been since I've done one because I honestly have no clue!

I confess that I actually went for a walk this morning! GASP!! The really only reason why I did it was because the temperature was still only 72 and Keegan loves riding his bike so I decided to take advantage of the weather. However, little man in my belly must not of liked it too much because I had a killer cramp in my stomach/side towards the end of the walk.....

I confess that not only did I go for a walk but I also wore tennis shoes....I couldn't even tell you the last time I wore them and today totally confirmed how much I hate wearing them! My feet get soooo hot and sweaty pretty much instantly & I can't stand it when my feet are hot!

I confess that the more I thought about my 5.5 pound weight gain in the past month the more I'm blaming it on the fact that I was wearing my shoes when I got on the scale, flip flops weigh like 2 pounds right?!?! I mean it surely wasn't from eating a dozen donut holes at one time or a whole box of star crunches in a couple of days or polishing off a whole bag of salt & vinegar chips by myself in 2 two days or eating two bowls of cereal as a snack after eating supper or getting a large french fry at whatever fast food restaurant we would go to & eating every single one of them or eating left over pizza for breakfast & lunch for almost a week....it definitely couldn't have been from any of that, it was definitely from the flip flops!! :)

I confess that I went shopping yesterday with the sole purpose of getting a gift card for blogger bunco tonight.....guess what the one thing was that I didn't buy?! So I sent Ryan to get one on his way home yesterday & when I saw what he got the only thing I could say was "seriously?"....then he laughed and said "isn't it hilarious?!"....no, not really!!

I confess that if I don't find what I want to get at the baby sale tomorrow after having to get up at 5 AM I'm going to be one super crabby preggo & Ryan will get the joy of putting up with it while we are stuck in the car for a couple of hours!!

I confess that even though I really, really love Keegan and the stage that he is in right now, I can't wait for the non-talking stage with the new baby!! Seriously, Keegan might be shy & quiet around other people but he does not stop talking at home or in the car!!

I confess that I'm really kinda enjoying that Ryan has been getting home at 4 instead of 6:30 every day since he has school this week & next week even though I've been busted once or twice for taking a nap when he got home!

I confess that I finally got some new bras that actually fit {after buying like 20 of the wrong sizes} and you would never guess where I got them at......Lane Bryant!! Surprised?! I never would have thought of going there until I saw a commercial of theirs and they mentioned what size they go up to and unless I go to a specialty bra store I couldn't find my size anywhere!! You should of seen the looks I got when I walked in there though....hilarious!! The bras are the most comfortable things I have ever worn in my life though....I think I might get my bras from there from now on!!

Ok, that's enough out of me, I need to get back to cleaning & finishing up the laundry....we are going out of town tomorrow so I need to get everything done today since I will be leaving at 5:45 to go the baby sale before we head out {again, I better find what I'm looking for!!!}.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

i'm totally on your side, it was the flip flops. hands down. lol.

good luck at the baby sale. i have heard many people say unless you pay the pass to get in an hour early it's WAY over picked! so hopefully you bought the pass!!

Meagan said...

We did get passes....but still have to be there at 6:45!!!

Those damn flip flops!! LOL

Anonymous said...

where is this baby sale?

Meagan said...

Angie, it's in Collinsville. Sarah Blind would know more about it than me....I just know we have VIP passes & have to be there super early! LOL

Kim Luke said...

I confess I take my shoes off every time I step on the scale. Even if they are flip flops. I also agree those damn things weigh at least 2 pounds...each!! lol