9.29.2011

jumping on the bandwagon

I knew I couldn't stay away forever but I tried to for as long as I could and now the time has come.....

I want to be a part of pinterest!!!

I'm totally blaming almost every single blog that I read because I see all of these things that they have pinned {especially really yummy recipes} and I want to check this thing out for myself. 

So I headed over to the website and apparently you have to be invited?! I requested to be receive an invite, thinking I would get an email right away with the "invite" and what do I get? This...

"Hi!
Thanks for joining the Pinterest waiting list. We'll be sure to send you an invite soon.
In the meantime, you can follow us on Twitter for Pinterest news and updates. You can also explore a few pinboards.
We're excited to get you pinning soon!"

There's a freaking waiting list?!?! How long am I going to have to wait to get an invite to join a freaking website?!?! Hopefully I get it soon or else I might not want to start pinning!!

11 comments:

Adrien said...

I think I got my invite within 24 hours. But I've got to be honest...I haven't been on in quite a while, haha. I sort of forgot about it! :)

Ashley Mitchell said...

Yeah you should get an invite soon, it doesn't take long. I LOVE it! The recipes on there are ones you will actually make. Im pretty addicted. :)

Cheri said...

Too funny! I just started yesterday too!! So much easier than saving shortcut links in folders to go back to later! :)

Cheri said...

Oh! And I "pinned" your wreath on my pinterest yesterday... :)

Heather said...

"Pretty" addicted Ashley? That's like saying I'm "pretty" into reading.

Meagan said...

I would say it's more than "pretty addicting"!! It's 10:30 and I haven't gotten anything else done...I haven't even eaten breakfast yet!!

Jen said...

what is that?!?!

Meagan said...

It's a website where you can "pin" pretty much everything to your "boards"...like if you see a recipe online you want to try you can pin it so you don't lose the link to it!

sblind2 said...

I STILL don't get it.....I have an account and I have people following me, but I've never been on

Ashley Mitchell said...

Sarah: I can help u, what don't u get?
Heather: Shut it!

sblind2 said...

Ashley I don't get anything about it....I just logged on again to try and figure it out and still completely clueless