11.05.2011

bump watch

{I feel like this picture makes me look kinda small because I definitely feel a lot bigger than I look}

How far along: 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 30 pounds. I went to the dr. yesterday and didn't gain anything in the last 2 weeks!! I think that only happened because I can't eat as much as I was, nowhere for the food to go anymore!

Maternity clothes: only when in public, at home it's mainly the hubby's t-shirts with either leggins or sweats

Gender: BOY!! Carson Charles

Movement: I don't know what he is doing in there but it hurts like hell sometimes and my stomach usually looks all deformed depending on how he is positioned!

Sleep: nothing has changed in this department....it still sucks!

What I miss: not having heartburn, being able to move around/get up from the couch without moaning & groaning!

Symptoms: heartburn, acid reflux, shortness of breathe

Cravings: nothing in particular, just whatever sounds good or whatever I see on tv

Best moment(s) this week month: only gaining 1 pound, getting everything done & ready for him to come, Keegan actually feeling him move for the first time & Keegan yelling "boo" at my stomach when Carson had the hiccups!!

3 comments:

Adrien said...

I was never lucky enough to get heartburn, so I can't imagine how lovely that must be. I bet you've heard a million times by now that Carson must have a lot of hair, haha.

You are looking great! All belly!

Meagan said...

I have only had heartburn while pregnant and I'm really, really hoping that it goes away again after Carson comes!!

Thanks! :) I'm starting to feel rather huge lately and I have no idea how much bigger I will be able to get!

Christine Pettijohn said...

I felt the exact same way with Isaac except for the heartburn and he was 9 pounds. I was so happy when he was out. That Keegan story cracks me up.