4.16.2012

Did you see the pigs flying?!

This past weekend was a good one. Why was it so great you ask, well I got lots of "me" time in. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my boys but I also love spending time away from my boys. I didn't do anything too exciting but it was just enough to make this momma happy.

Saturday afternoon I headed to the movies with Jenny. Oh, you want to know what movie we saw? The Hunger Games of course!! Yep, I read the entire book, cover to cover last Thursday. so.freakin.good. I can't wait to start reading the second book but I'm not sure when I'm actually going to start reading it, I'm thinking I need to plan accordingly just in case I decide to read it all in one day again. The movie was good...there were a couple things that they changed from the book that I wish they would have kept the same but all in all I think they did a good job. Highly recommend it! Then we headed to Olive Garden where I proceeded to eat more calories in one meal that I usually eat in one day but it was ah.maz.ing.

On Sunday I decided to head out to return a couple of things and to drop off a ton of crap to Good Will. I was on a mission for two things that day. One, to find a swimming suit. Two, to find out what size bra I actually need & buy a good one. 

I've been on the search for a swimming suit since probably February, you know when all of the stores decide to put them out even though it is still winter out. I thought that I found the perfect one at Kohl's but Ryan didn't like it and well, there wasn't much support for the girls. Oh how I love having big boobs. I have bought several of them recently but between trying to hide my leftover baby belly & my big boobs nothing fit right. I was determined to find one though and I'm pretty sure that there were some pigs flying in the sky yesterday because I found the perfect one!

via
It has the halter top, which fyi for all you girls blessed on top is the best kind of suit for support, the rouching on the side and my favorite part, it is just a tad longer in the front than in the back, which is perfect for hiding that extra little pouch that is oh so hard to hide....expect for in this, it practically disappears!! And the best part of it all...I got a size that I have never bought for a swimming suit top before, ever! Seriously, in love with this suit!
via
I got these bottoms to go with it to mix it up a bit. It feels very nautical to me, which I'm loving right now. 

I headed to VS next to find out what size bra I really needed. I'm no longer breastfeeding and since I stopped the girls have actually gotten smaller, for the first time ever {not that they are small are anything now} but out of the bras that I had at home none of them fit properly. I got measured tried some on and found the perfect one. I have to add that the girls working at VS are way more helpful than they ever use to be. I think they have changed they way the do things there but I was very impressed with all of the help that I got. Heather is letting me have her $10 off coupon so I think I'm going to head back and get another one....maybe a push up this time?! Every woman needs a good push up bra right?!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Remind me tonight...I have that coupon in my purse for you!