4.11.2012

Jumping On the Bandwagon

I was walking around the store today and decided that it would be nice if I had a new book to read. So, I walked through the book section looking for something that looked interesting or one from my favorite author. That's when I came across this...



I stood there thinking whether I should get it or not. I mean there is all kinds of talk that it is crazy good and that I wouldn't be able to put it down once I started reading it.

Then I saw the price....


and even though I always that I wouldn't do it, I bought it! I mean hello, that's super cheap for a book {at least in my opinion it is}. Plus, I've seen a million previews for the movie & it looks like a really good movie....and I really want to see it but I feel like I need to read the book first.

I hope that I'm not disappointed and everyone that has said that it is good is right!!

5 comments:

Adrien said...

Let me know what you think when you're done. I haven't read it, either! :)

Heather said...

YAY!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Beth said...

I hope you went ahead and bought books 2&3....I loved them!

Meagan said...

I will...you can borrow it when I'm done if you want!

Meagan said...

I thought about it but I didn't...