4.10.2012

Easter 2012

What a difference a year makes! Last year was when we announced this...


and this Easter our pictures looked like this....


Seriously.....could they get any cuter?!?! And Carson, please slow down, you are getting way too big way too fast!

Sunday morning the kids slept in {thanks to not getting to bed until 11:30} and I'm pretty sure that Keegan forgot that it was Easter! He went straight to the living room to watch cartoons when he got up and we had to persuade him to go into the kitchen so he could see what the Easter Bunny brought.


I'll tell you what, the Easter Bunny was pretty smart this year! Brought all kinds of things that the boys will need for the summer....sunscreen, swimming trunks & diapers for Carson, pool toys, a kite, goggles, sunglasses and of course tons of candy.


I couldn't believe how good he was sitting all by himself in the grass!!


Still needs help standing though!





These would have turned out super cute if Carson was actually looking at the camera...oh well, at least they are both in the picture! And of course, the one request I had for the day never happened....a new family pic. I probably took a couple hundred pictures that day and not a one of them has all four of us in it....actually now that I think about it, I'm not in a single one of them either. Ryan really needs to start taking the camera more often!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, they are getting so big!!! And SO dang cute!

Adrien said...

Carson cannot be big enough to stand yet - holy moly! Love those hats. :) I never think to get a family picture until the very end...when kids are tired and I look like crap. Next time - family picture first!

Cassie said...

adorable!!

they look SO much alike too.

Meagan said...

He loves sitting & standing, he will not lay back for anything! And if baby #3 is a boy Carson would be more than happy to give him his hat!!

Meagan said...

It's a little crazy how much they look alike! When someone asks what Keegan looked like when he was a baby I always say, just like Carson!

Meagan said...

Thanks...I think they're pretty cute too!;)

Sarah said...

LOVE the Easter outfits!! Wait til you see Logan's 1st birthday :)

And.....I LOVE the fact that you are even thinking about baby #3 haha