5.22.2012

So We Meet Again

So yesterday I had an interview, which meant that I needed to get my "work" pants out and see which ones would actually fit me. I grabbed a couple different pairs to try on, each on a different size. I put the biggest size on first, not going to happen, way too big. Then I put the middle size on, they fit but they didn't look flattering at all. I was debating if I wanted to put the smallest size on or not because I knew if I did and they didn't fit I would just be pissed about 1. them not fitting & 2. having to wear pants that made me look like crap. Well much to my surprise I put them on and they fit!!


This is a BIG deal people!! I was able to wear a size 4....the same size 4 that did not fit at all before I got pregnant with Carson!!! I didn't want to take them off & I thought about even sleeping in them but then I came back to reality and knew that wasn't a good idea! 

All of the counting calories and watching everyone else around me enjoy eating whatever they want, whenever they want is definitely paying off!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Oh girl...I am so jealous right now!! You look fabulous! Congrats!!!

Meagan said...

Thanks!!

Stephanie said...

that's amazing! they look great!

sblind2 said...

Congrats!!!!

Christine Pettijohn said...

Awesome that rocks!!!

Meagan said...

Thanks ladies!! They have definitely become my new favorite pair of pants...especially since they are the only size 4 I can wear! lol

Ashley Mitchell said...

Awesome! I would sleep in them too..lol

Sarah said...

4?? Girl, I have never even seen a size 4. Passed it in 3rd grade. No joking...
CONGRATS!!!! That is awweeesome!!!! :):)

SkinnyMeg said...

Hell yeah!!!! I would totally sleep in them :)