5.23.2012

So What!

This week I'm linking up with the oh so lovely Shannon over at L.A.I.D. for a little So What! Wednesday action.


So what if....

*Carson is currently sitting on the floor, by my feet in between the couch & ottoman. It's gotta be boring sitting there doing nothing but he seems to be happy & he's not crying, which is all that matters.

*I ate three mini sugar cookies immediately after writing this post. 

*this was my lunch on Friday
Momma was craving Taco Bell something fierce & I needed to make sure I liked the lime-a-ritas before bunco that night.

*I stayed up until 2:15 in the morning the other night reading Fifty Shades Darker. Seriously could not stop reading and I had no idea that it was that late until Ryan yelled out into the living room asking if I knew what time it was. Good news is that 1. I finished the book that night and 2. Carson slept until 8 the next morning so I was able to get some sleep.

*90% of the time my children are wearing the least amount of clothes possible when we are at home. For some reason Keegan always ends up taking his shirt off and Carson is usually wearing just a onesie.

*I made a onesie for a one month on and it included a cuss word...


He can't read anyways!

*I really, really want to go somewhere for a weekend....without the kids. Love them, love spending time with them but I need some time away from them!

What are you saying so what to this week?!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

So what...

If I pouted like a 3 year old & sent my husband a mean text while he was upstairs & I was downstairs because he stopped my 16 & pregnant recording!

That I bought both the boys new clothes to take camping. They were cheap, so....if they get ruined I won't mind. Idk, sounded like a good idea then.

Heather said...

So what...

If I saw that you are following a blog with the initials L.A.I.D. and I got extremely jealous that my blog initials don't spell that.

If I about to lose my mind at work and it takes me at least 3 cups of coffee to calm myself between the hours of 8 and 11.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Love that onesie! Bunco is so fun.

How was the lime-a-rita?

Meagan said...

Ha...I would have done the same thing about the recording!

Meagan said...

I giggle a little every time I see those initials for some reason...and I'm jealous too that I don't have a cute acronym.

Meagan said...

They are delish...especially if you like margs!!

Shannon Dew said...

OK that's it! I have seen these lime-a-ritas one too many times! I NEED ONE NOW!

Beth said...

I tagged you in my most recent post!
http://myunderwoodlife.blogspot.com/2012/08/lol-wednesday-and-awards.html

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

that looks like a delicious lunch!
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Meagan said...

So happy to have you here Brie!! I've been mia for awhile but going to try and start posting again!